Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Swordsman Skills Translation

I think so, but you undertstood.

Lol. Sure about that? Catagoon being fuked up haha. Spear lunge on tbl?is it easier to use than rush??

so Dethrone is 1 hit or 2hits

How do doppels survive with dov10-15. If you group a mob up and use the skills that force you to trade hits, wonā€™t large chunks of the health bar be gone. Skills like cyclone, c2 th sword skills gives up maneuverability while casting.

Is the expectation to bonfire after every few mobs?

u have redel and zucken that are fast and u can bind mobs with ur cross guard for 8 secs too
and probably ppl will be killing mobs in seconds (they are doing this with bosses lol) so u wonā€™t even get hit

and if u have 10+ DOV stacks u WILL be killing stuff fast

Have a healer in your party, soloing at high levels is very inefficient anyway

2 Likes

about the damage? iā€™m sure.
now about the use of spear lunge in pvp is not so practical to do because it have a short hitbox and low timeframe to allow you to bust out someone, but if a wizard for example put someone to sleep for 15 sec, it can be done, or a hop2-corsair1 use a short range hook in someone is also possible.

for pvp: cata would still be better than hoplite path simple because of its mobility , since players take cata for it , after all.
so to make it simple, catagoon had to sacrifice something to be good at pvp, and that was the extra damage from spearlunge plus the criticalrate and blockrate from finestra, the only difference right now is that how multiplier works in the game, so when dragon2 got another multiplier of 100% , the difference of damage just have grown as well.

I know Long Stride knocks people back. Can you still hit them or they are knocked too far for most attacks?

any lancer vids? other than the preview ones i meanā€¦

Iā€™m planning on dropping DoV and going skill based entirely. I only have got level 3 now, but whenever Iā€™m hit (my Doppel has high dex as well), it hits really hard. I think itā€™s not linear as it is, like -1 def = +1 damage. I hate it. Without that buff my patkā€™s gonna be bad I know. Gonna have to work hard on getting my weapon transcended.

Does DoV increase weapon damage or just base physical attack?

Its increase all p.dmg thats shown in stat table (but only from min dmg)

Exp. Your dmg is 1500-1900 with dov10 its Become 3000-3400

So yeah its also count weapon dmg

Deeds of valor is a much better damage boost. Itā€™s multiplicative with two-handed sword 10% bonus- which is also multiplicative with cleave- which is also multiplicative with enhance.

spear lunge and serpentine are just additive with each other and are pretty crap in comparison.

Enjoy getting jacked up on shrooms

Deeds does a better job of boosting crits than epee stance does, itā€™s hilarious.

But you loose pdef for that attack boost. Dragoon wonā€™t loose anything and Fencer looses shield stats (not much).

1 Like

Yeah well deeds is a lot better so thereā€™s a trade-off (not really)

Lancer C1 add adtribute use one hand spear you think Corsair c3> Lancer C1 but can t use skill Pistol Shot ā€¦ is bad

How dmg work

<[(Pdmg)*1.5]+crit dmg>atk mod}*t1 skill modi}*armor type

So if i use dov its only improve p.dmg

But dragoon serpantine is a t1 multiplier which also improve almost everything (spear lunge+serpant is 2.5 dmg multiply while cleave+new skill is 2.0)

Dodnt forget thats proper build dragoon also got acces to DOV 5

For me if i got skill thats boost 100% dmg for 10 sec with 20 cd

I will gladly trade deed for its anytime

1 Like

i thought dov only boosted your strengths worth of p.damage. did they change it?

Soā€¦is dopple c3 like really good? like competitive against Dragoon C2 good or what? cause i like the look of this one more

Problem with doppel c3 why it isnā€™t on par with dragoon is the high cooldown for non-overheat skills imo.