Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Cleric Skills Translation

Sad thing is multi hit chance was 100% of the damage per skill point before it’s release.
While i can understand it might have been too strong with stuff like effigy/smite under lethargy/rod debuffs and such i think a middle ground could have been found.

Add this to copying mobs not copying elites, reduce level/wheels not gaining more levels and the class was fated to be bad.

I agree. Hopefully Kabbalist will get much more love when it is released in iToS.

The wheel seems to also be Magical damage.

2 Likes

They should…

Well, as I was planning on making my Bokor go for Oracle-Kabb, if Kabb 2 stays as it is, I might try my luck going for the Inquisitor route (or, push my luck and go Kabb 2 all the way…)

Though, with the Wheel being Magical damage, as well as the Book (will not get the name right, so, I’ll go with Book), it might be not a total disgrace (I hope not).

Wdf is Inquisitor that class costume looks dope as fk

Hardcore medieval Catholics

1 Like

medival cristians that torture people that dont belive in cristianity

hence all the skil names revolve around toture methods

1 Like

Please tell me theres a hidden class for monk please please

Then GG? Why would they put magical dmg type in a physical class?

lama

/e3qe43221343242424

They probably want to strike a balance so that it appeals to both melee and magic classes. Cleric itself is a mixture of magic and physical skills, even our signature weapon has both physical and magic attack. Notice that the skills for inquisitor don’t have phy/mag attack modifiers at all unlike the other 3 basic classes.

So we still have Lama, Fortune Teller, Shepherd, and Zealot, huh? Decisions, decisions.

Btw Taoist is high-maintenance af. Talismans cost 500 silver per pop lol.

STR-INT build is possible on Cleric and actually get more advantages with bonus stat per rank… If you think 300k HP monster is scary, it will become a joke if you get 200 STR and 200 INT then put Energy Blast, 1 inch punch, Zaibas, and Cure with combo…

But this build only specifically good on PvE purpose…

zealot is possible inquisitor, we also have macumbeiro

500 gold Wtf :o play as Taoist will be very expensive

oracle c3 death sentence skill cast 16 sec cd 110 sec every 2 min 1 kill

Then to be safe, i will lvl to 280 but wont job change and wait until we get a news about other hidden classes

Wait what happened to the 20 classes/branch ? Did they say there would be more classes than expected ?

idk, it looks like we will have 1 extra bcuz they like to give us hidden classes, i think its fair bcuz our hidden class makes us use up 3 ranks just for 1 hidden class that doesnt really do much but make ur dmg viable, so miko might be additional to make up for it.

and zealot im pretty sure is inquisitor, bcuz they are both really the same thing.

lama and shepherd are rank 9
fortune teller and macumbeiro are rank 10

Zealot is a hidden class? For rank8?