Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Archer Skills Translation

oops.I always mix those 2 up :frowning:

still nope

omg I was almost done then the tab crashed :frowning:

Just happened to me 5 mins ago. By the way, did this forum lay-out change? It’s very inconvenient now. I have to scroll down on every page.

Yes it did. Months ago

That may be the reason they made the new videos on a companion. Unfortunately they’re horrible at communicating and documenting so as always they’re letting us figure it out on our own.

They want Hakkapalle’s to be able to boost their low (swordie-like) AoE ratio melee skills.

1 Like

i like how nobody says anything about going SR2 > hakkapelle… If you looked up its skills its “made” to be SR before going to it. You can use pistol in many of its skills. Only some got sword there. others got pistol included… Also its not so big problem to get sword too. Autoswapping is there… You benefit so much from having all those dashes etc. :smiley: Hakkapelle synergies so much with SR.

Auto-swap? I don’t think so.
Manual swap… yes …

Only 2 skills utilize pistol. The 2 strongest skills require sword.

Moreover I don’t want to give up my bow vs flying. I can’t swap 3 weapons in combat, it is too inconvenient.

@chronofever why is she at that map? Surely she isn’t thinking about bringing hakka to earthtower… parties might welcome her for circling though.

Edit: nvm it’s a gm fooling around

I really hope they add a damage attribute to advancing fire.

he used auto swap at some points tho… but yeah manual swap works too… but auto swap works well. Esp if you equip sword as main and u autoswap for SR skills or something.

Yesss. I hate hovering knockback at PvE. Sonic strike debuff is a lot better.

Falcon C3 Circling attribute looks very promising. If Circling duration would be longer/CD lower.

Aiming duration…

well… only 4 skills so half of the skill utilize pistol… Also you could use it on 2nd set so when you use SR skills it will autoswap to them. If you look at the hakkapelles skills… Its mostly single target burst so sword is mostly going to be used on that. > stacking arrows on target and then multihit. Bosses etc… While SR2 would be more optimal to aoe and so on…

Also bow might have bonus against flying but xbow ignores defense. Might be quite useful someday :smiley: Not to mention if they add a lot new swords and xbow or pistols just for hakkas.

edit… Also about earthtower… SR2 is quite popular there in KR before r8 :smiley:

I am not convinced. The Koreans don’t speak too well about Hakka. They love SR3 though.

If the devs add 3+ weapon swaps I will try SR Hakka.

How is this character SR2 when it has falcon. This is just a gm showcase I hope.

It’s not a GM
he is a SR1

1 Like

oh… also there is addon for set swapping… so you can create infinite amount of sets and put binds on them and on 1 key you can swap to different gears. you could search about that too. atleast seen quite many koreans using that.

I think the problem with Hakka is the setup time.

Also, someone from ktos said Hakkas are currently bugged

1 Like

Are you guys getting weird problems with THIS page? It keeps crashing. I think I should change the GIFs into links

No, they confuse Hakka pet bug with a pet feature. It is a feature.

So, with preemptive strike active, the damage from Hovering and Sonic Strike will be equal to their respective levels? If yes, that means it will be almost obligatory to get those skills at max level, right?

yep
20chars//////////////////

1 Like