Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Archer Skills Translation

Updated the original post accordingly. If anyone has information they’d like to add/change to the original post, just tag me (@tampon)

SR3 Assault Fire, New Limacon and attributed Caracole be like.

2 Likes

hunters? do you mean falconers?

EDIT: oh, I guess what you meant was the synergy with hunter skills.

Yeah that’s what I meant. However it’s sounding like it might work with all archer classes. No strict confirmation in a video yet though. I don’t strictly trust IMC’s promo videos as accurate depictions of the final skills but just as something fun, we’ve seen significant differences in the past.

hey mans, the new meta build is QS3 falconer3 ??

very high attack speed + First Strike make the hawk attack several times?
and damage based on sonic strike skill, lvl 10>>> 3900
any ktos vid???

if this ability depends on AA attack speed will be like a hunter in ragnarok with a very high luk, the hawk attacked several times, as you can see, not triggers the skill CD or spend SP.

Also, any skills used automatically by the hawk will not count towards SP drain nor cooldown times.
Unlearned skills will not be used

EDIT: new VID skill
Has a fixed time? (for attack?)

No there are time interval between each falcon attacks. If they haven patch it, it should attacks around 5s? I read it somewhere else. Unless it is changed… else what i read before is the correct one.

Anyway, guys… i heard that the game mechanics itself changed a bit. Any value will not go below than 1. Means minimum stats is 1 now. Circling will nto reduce aoe def ratio to 0 but to 1 now. Anyone can confirm this? If its true, it will be a huge impact on falconer.

What they changed is that values cant go negative (-1, -2), I think circling can still make mobs aoe def 0.

You can confirm this? Means multishot + circling still can be useful to wipe an aoe? I am otw to falconer now I hope it wont mess up my build. =(

Well, the only change made was to krivis.

[Krivis]

• Zalciai
  • Fixed error where this skill could cause enemies resistance to go to negative values.

If they ever change circling it might be like Krivis one, just preventing it to go negative.

Because someone in reddit just said because krivis skill fixing, cause the game mechanic stat value wont go down below negative(or some said minimum 1). Alright thanks for your information.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

it was already fix that AA and Skills will proc preemptive strike. but still the animation of the falcon should still finish first before another preemptive procs.

@jott2
that video is pre fix, in that video the falconer used blitz beat after the proc.

1 Like

Does Bazooka works with Running Shot?

the dmg buff work, but aspd seem still slow

well it make double hit(with aoe) already if it fast too who gonna play skill path.

Don’t swap out the GC while your running shot is active then.

Hmm why you lost effect of running shot = =?
I don’t feel I lost anything when I use auto-swap weapon while use Musketeer skills.

Has the synergy between Falconers Preemptive Strike and Archers Oblique Shot already been tested?

If it would proc on the additonal hits aswell, it would open up some nice synergys between Falconer 3 and Scout 3 with Split Arrow

Edit:
Oh, shoot. Just realized Scout is a rank 4 class…

How’s the new caracole? is it worth leveling now?

1 Like