Tree of Savior Forum

Quick cast + ice wall pressure

5k Matk without Rune of Ice.
Quick cast doesnt multiply Rune of ice. (+50%)
But the 50% dmg increase is helpful.

3 Likes

Wiz3>Cryo1>RC1>Psycho2 ??

*edit noticed he was RC

Here.

1 Like

Well that is interesting AF. Thanks for the video and build link!

Really nice video but i have 2 questions:
Without still strong combo so a build without RC is a option?
And what is the propuse of your sage? because you have surespell and QC so it don’t give you so much help without missile hole, and pyro C1 is maybe not enought for deal a lot of damage against many mobs as i see.
Thanks for upload your videos ever like me.

thank you so much for the clip

im choise enchanter, now frostbolt+rune of justice its a pretty awesome combo and my icewall combo do almost the same damage with less matck

Depends on what you’re aiming for.

Sage is great for solo. I use sage’s blink clone to aggro.

Micro Dimension can duplicate my Fireballs.

Is pretty nice sage, but for solo i think you miss damage, because pyroc1 i don’t know if is enought for deal damage strong enought to many mobs. I just say based on many people on this forum that say pyro have to be 2 ranks and have linker to be usefull.

Is this build ruined w/o going wiz3? I have a wiz > cryo 3 > link > RC > ? > ? build… what do you recommend?

RIght, Im already Pyro2.

Well, What about Kino>Wiz2? IW+PP combo in partyplay

Yeah little i see it before and is pretty nice killing mobs as i see, but my question was about Wiz3>cryo>kino>RC>pyro>sage because i feel intrigued how good is this one grinding, with just 1 rank of pyro.

Main combo: QC+everything.
Pyro c1 is also awesome at dps.

You can put fireballs behind your ice wall so your PP does amazing damages combined to IW + Fireball explosions.

i have a similar build little and i make mainly for solo is Cryo3>kino>RC>?>Sage, i will choose sage because what you say about is better for solo, but the rank 7 i still thinking, or WL or Pyro so which you think is better for grinding?

Pyro is better for solo.

why, can i know the reason?

Why wiz 2?

WIz 2 is cool for surespell.