Tree of Savior Forum

The Journey of my Chaplain Build Path

So, even with the Spr & con i’ve put, I’ll just put on Int now to get the most of what I have?

so krivis oracle kabbalist is viable?

Don’t take krivis c1 unless you wanna PvP
You can buy daino scrolls from pardoners but they don’t work in pvp

Chaplain + Druid is fine. You are still going to auto-attack as filler DPS while Carnivory is up so it works just fine.

Also Sterea Trofh synergizes well with the build since Priest c3 lacks full damage prevention.

1 Like

Yep, and get more con/spr if you die to quickly/run out of sp to fast during dungeons later on.

@Wurmheart I’m curious how you put your different stats too.
Here’s the build I want to play http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/xrbmxyf11p/
Do you think something like Max Int with 1/2 Con is good?

Plus do you play with Cloth or Plate armor?

Always plate armor, maybe with a cloth glove. But the health is to good to pass up on.

stats depend on whether you wish to focus on pvp, pve or both.
That default chaplain builds does well with any mix of con/spr/int.

• Con is best for pvp, for pve it tends to be overkill.
  • Int provides the most dmg and healing, so it’s quite nice for pve. But not as good for pvp due to your inability to hit frequently.
  • Spr is also better for pve, but is a nice middle ground between survivability and dmg.

For pvp i’d say get 1/3rd or more con.
For pve i’d go with a 4int, 1con ratio minimal.

Alright, thank you for your fast reply. I think I’ll stick with the second option then. (;

I do want to PvP as well. GvG also sounds great because friends are also playing the game.

I’m leaning to this seeing how this looks very feasible (and how all are going that it’s less frivolous just because oracle is VERY utility & as of now having a hard time going for any well-rounded build.) This is still viable in a PvP / GvG setting right?

These are what I keep thinking about. Since I do like to see the cleric going PvP, I guess around 1/3 con and the rest to int sounds great.

To be viable with cleric in PvP you need to go CON/SPR with priest 3
I suggest you to take kabbalist or PD on c7 for PvP and Krivis after priest
Chaplain is not that good in pvp or group play, mostly solo

guys I was asking this in 3 topics and no one answered me.
Is Daino still needed considering I saw you can lvl an attribute that says it allows you receive more buffs?
I really want to know if I should get krivis or not.

Please some give an opinion.

Thanks

@andy_aao You can level up that attribute for a maximum to have 8 buffs.
If you plan to play solo or only PvE forget about Krivis, because you can buy these scrolls
If you plan to be a PvP suppapuppa champion, you will need krivis anyway, because in group PvP you will have more than 8 buffs for sure

1 Like

thank you! I didn’t know the limit to that attribute.
very very helpful answer :slight_smile: i need to change class soon

so in pvp, int is not needed?

Though I do understand my OP is about chaplain and the after classes, holding on up until the intended c3 priest then… after rank 5 (with krivis you say,) it’ll look like:

cleric > priest c3 > krivis > ???(or did you mean krivis c2?) > kabbalist (or PD… leaning more to kabbalist)

I’m still reading up on @Wurmheart**'s post** while looking into public builds concerning druid (the plants really give me a good feel) & kabbalist (the ein sof :astonished:)

@fimbogaming yeah, for a support character INT is not good option because of most useful buffs scale with SPR (Stone Skin, Barrier, Zalcial)
People take Priest C3 only for his stone skin, and without SPR it sucks
Take Krivis C1 for support and Krivis C2 for INT build
I would suggest you to go Cleric - Priest C3 - Chaplain - Krivis - ???(your own option) with SPR/CON build, and we take chaplain because you will not able to level up without him and because of his buffs too( they are not that useful, but fine)

This is if I did the PD path instead. and considering @Wurmheart’s suggestion of a mix ratio of spr int & con, 3:1:1 spr int con or maybe 3:2:1 (or a different combination.)

my thoughts:

• stuck the cleric-chaplain path I currently have
  • taken cleric 2 for heal tiles & DM
  • even though i dont like the beak costume, bloodletting is too good to pass.

Also, redone the initial druid build

my thoughts:

• decreased aspersion in priest c3 to more pts in revive
  • decreased transform (because most probably the transformation will be cancelled to do other skills apart from being cosmetic in other areas.) for a telepath
  • same stat thoughts like the PD one.

@fimbogaming Im voting for a first build, because its best PVE build for now to play with pugs/randoms, for PvP Maybe you need to change Cleric C2 for Krivis C1
And I dont like your second build, you need a fully int with some con build to be able to do good damage with druid, this build is just look like you can’t decide what you want, a caster DPS or a melee DPS/semisupport
For first buld you should go something like 2:2:1 int/spirit/con for PvE and 2:1 spr/con for PvP

[quote=“denis.oblov, post:24, topic:161376”]
you need a fully int with some con build to be able to do good damage with druid, this build is just look like you can’t decide what you want, a caster DPS or a melee DPS/semisupportFor first buld you should go something like 2:2:1 int/spirit/con for PvE and 2:1 spr/con for PvP[/quote]

what kind of skills were you thinking that could shift the build towards a caster dps of sorts?

EDIT: oh i get it. melee dps is in the side of chaplain while caster dps is the druid?

Yeap, that’s right
20 charrr

I’m lvl 70 right now Cleric c1/Priest c2, planning to go for Chaplain->Cleric c2 -> PD standard build. Right now i got 28 CON and 92 SPR. Should i go for INT now for more damage? Went full SPR for Zone/Aspersion/Stone Skin but i think i lack some damage. I’m planning to get at least 50 CON for lvl 200 tho.

What does that mean?

And any build you do have in mind when you said dps caster or melee dps/semisupport?