Tree of Savior Forum

Questions about BR/LA Server and founders servers

While this is true for Steam servers, it is not true for the LA server. Your Steam DLC can only be used on Steam servers, even if you never log into Steam you still can not receive your benefits on the LA server.

(Unless IMC revises their statement)

1 Like

He was talking about claiming his rewards on a different server within steam environment. He was worried about buying the founders pack and it end up being automatically assigned to the first server.

I really dunno. Maybe they’re planning for a future theme-based cash sell with LuG, like custom costumes or something like that? This is the only thing that i can think by now, there’s no other point in giving it to LuG since they’ll not administrate the server anyway haha

I don’t think that founder pack will apply for Brazilian server, since it’s a different release. Even if we still use steam to play it (not sure about that, will we?), the founder’s pack seems exclusively for iToS, i guess.

Yeah, well can only wait and see.

LA will have a server to play with low pings (maybe, i don’t trust brazillian internet) that is not managed by LUG or whichever publisher there is out there. So i don’t see the point on all this noise about it.
The same restrictions on Steam will be on LA client so it is go to Steam or stay on LA.

the problem is, if you wait, you’ll miss the NA launch, we need answers before that so we can choose better

The only way to play on the brazilian server is through LU client. Founders Pack is a Steam DLC therefore only works on Steam environment.

You can wait a month and see what happen, all i know is, with this burst on the Steam version, sales and complains, i doubt IMC will worry right now with the LA server, maybe after they finish all the preparations for he Steam, then they may say something about it.

In the end, it is a waiting game.

you can’t wait a month if the decision also include “buying or not” the founders pack XD

1 Like

You only have 2 options, buy and play, or wait and see, unfortunately no one can predict the future, in all honesty, you may have a faster answer if you ask LUG, they may get a faster answer for this.

Hi,

It is simple just play on steam we can’t complain about high ping because in the last iCBT2 was fine the problem was the lack of more servers, because of that the connection was unstable sometimes and was rare lag and disconnects without reason or problems during the login.
If you don’t want to play with LUG for sure will be a SA server dedicated on iTOS.
If the problem it is translation when we have the BR translation or the Spanish translation the only concern will be a how change your iTOS language

I won’t be playing in the LUG client, because i really enjoy playing in the international servers.