Tree of Savior Forum

❓ What exactly happened this month (Nov 2017) that made a lot of players stop logging in?

I agree with pretty much everything you said in your post, but want to point this out just in case: This sounds like you guys were using event tokens. Unfortunately, these don’t come with trades even though it even says you have token enabled in the trade window while under the effects of the event tokens. Otherwise, anything that can be traded will not become soulbound. Another alternative is that they were real tokens but one of the accounts ran out of trades. In either case this probably just adds to your frustration point further, but I just wanted to let you know for the future just in case.

I feel the same :open_mouth: let’s be friends mate :smiley::cocktail:

Except that it actually doesn’t show that you have a Token enabled.
If you have an event Token and not a real one, when you trade, it shows the “Token” part greyed out and says you don’t have any active Token or trades.
From my past experiences, if you have an event Token on or if you ran out of trades, it will tell you about it… Even tell you “it’ll become untradable”. I think people just don’t read the pop-ups on their screen.

Oh look a new feature has been implemented on the latest patch.

It affect a few players it seems, I feel so special lol.

1 Like

I stopped playing in may, because imc have released that gacha system that gives practonium. Since that day I realised which would be the future of the game. I came back after these months to see how the things are going, and it’s really bad. One reason I think that made the playerbase drop, was the release of some new long waited mmo’s, like closers and mu legend.
I liked a lot TOS, but I have to admit, in the way this game is now is impossible to enjoy.

I will be honesty with you, I don’t find any of these interesting, then again, it’s my taste.

But anyone have to admite, their devs do all they can to keep things working as they should, at least, to keep their players and customers.

I love ToS first objective presentation, now I don’t feel anything anymore for it, the first presentation left me thinking of a mix of MMO with social networking feeling (that is based on a translated interview with Mr. Kim).

Now I only see an empty bag waiting to be filled with money from Scam Shop (forget the Cash Shop).

Because for me, at least, no matter how much I would waste my money on this game, there isn’t anything interesting to buy, except costumes, which I think, isn’t that interesting for now, or at least the game don’t offer the worth of buying said costumes.

Because by the end of the half hour I logged, I’m already feeling bored from doing the same thing, over and over and over and over.

That is, not counting the how many times I have to re-open or re-log the client due to crashes/disconnections.

If you ask me about where the said interview is, I’m not even sure if it still exist. Maybe it was just an hallucination.

2 Likes

idk lately i prefer to read the forum than playing the game

7 Likes

IMC running it into the ground, endlessly.

4 Likes

@hkkim isn’t it time for you to make a post like this again?

huehue

2 Likes

BDO and RO 1 opened in south east asia ~

1 Like

read between the lines boys, hk kim’s true agenda for starting tos

Anyone other than @diss_sebastian start a lawsuit against TOS yet?

1 Like

The problem also that I see is their Intense Rebalancing. Some of the class yes, they became good and some of the good class became bad, and lastly some of the bad class remained bad.
I hope they really looked into all of the class properly and play them and make a FINAL DECISSION about it. Not that time to time they change/nerf/boost…
It’s frustrating to us end user to feel this blow they are giving to us.

I know IMC your thinking… but not enough or close enough to really see the essence of those classes.
I believe dev’s only have a creative side but down on analytic assessment of this game.
They just simply make skills more weak or super strong, that wnding up more imbalance.

After playing GW2, I just think IF ONLY ToS can adopt some features of GW2. :frowning:

It won’t happen

1 Like

obviously isn’t it? i was wondering if Kim-ssi still handling tos rn, since he nvr made any public appearances or vid lately, cmiiw

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.