Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Opening Hour

My conversation with Julie:

I’m already predicting steam users not being able to play till 5am, im calling it now.

Damn, I’m more confused now lol

This made me realize i wont be able to play til 3am…
http://time.is/EST

I’m on the east coast and its an hour ahead of that. I was going to stay up and reserve my character name, but i guess ill just cross my fingers instead.

They basically messed up when they put the release time on steam and never checked it till Friday I’m thinking. Then Ethan was off all weekend. I’m hoping it gets fixed tomorrow, but who knows. If it doesn’t get fixed it’ll be released at 5 am EDT.

Oh and EST and EDT are the same time zone. One during the spring, the other is during the fall for daylight savings time.

I PM’d @Staff_Julie about this a few days ago, and she checked in with IMC and corrected this already in the announcement post:

Yes, that’s when the servers come up, but if steam detects “Nope on our end the game doesn’t release for another three hours” then you will keep getting the message we are now and won’t be able to play until the timer expires on their end. The game won’t launch.

1 Like

Oh I was referring to the OP who mentioned the post about it, not the steam page.

But now that I am looking at the steam page, you are correct, the time is pretty off.

Yup, I’m predicting a massive storm of angry players if 2am hits and steam won’t launch the game.

1 Like

Hi, everyone. We fixed the release time. Please check the Steam store page once more.

16 Likes

LOL, you cracked me up.

Thank you so much Julie!

Awesome, thanks for the quick response. Maybe I should buy the highest founders pack now. I love seeing actives Devs in forums. Makes me feel better about the game I’m playing.

Thank you for fixing this immediately :thumbsup:. It would be inconvenient if it indeed ended up with the servers being open but Steam is not letting us to :open_mouth:

Tomorrow is gonna be painful.

7 Likes

Thanks. I see its 2am edt so.

2am EDT

/20 characters

1 Like

Yes edt, sorry i edited my post now.

Thank you!

20characters

15 hours I’m dyinnnnng ;___;