Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Alchemist

Here I am building a skilltree for a support/tanky alchemist that does moderate dmg

Basicly my goal is to use transpose to be a Hp pool and use magnetic force with firewall… and obv, make gold out of potions.

My goal is not to be DPS effective but that my support skill with the small DPS it has will be enough. All input are welcome I am in no mean an expert, just an attempt at making an interesting build that is out of the bunch!

• Energy Bolt Lv 1 is enough. Higher levels will just consume more SP without increasing damage on a significant amount. You could get Lethargy Lv 1 to use as debuff when attacking with Strike type skills or when on a party with someone who does. In this case, Sleep 3 to escape some situations.

• I don’t know anything about Pyromancer, so i’m not gonna say anything about this Rank.

• Magnetic Force is bad for damage, Lv 1 is enough to use it as CC. Telekinesis Lv 10, Swap 4 and Teleportation 5 or 9 on Teleportation.

• I don’t know anything about Thaumaturge either.

• Item Awakening 5, drop Briquetting it’s a godamned gamble that will most likely frustrate you.

Transpose doesn’t work so well as an hp pool.
Any increase you would receive in health would be only a max health increase.
Ex:
Your health: 500/500
Transpose
New health: 500/750

Even though you can have 100% up-time on Transpose, it will ‘reset’ the buff when you recast it. Dropping you back to 500/750.

Potions have 30-45s cooldown, so you can use 3 just in time to reset your health.
You need some form of healing outside of potions to make Transpose work as a health pool.

As long as you are aware of this, I say go for it.

@iEden Alright your point make alot of sense. So i modded the build according to your opinion and I think it make for something far more solid then what I did on my own!

@SynysterOne Yeah I am aware of it… but in a party play, a healer would be needed anyway for dungeon run and such, So glad you think I should go for it then :slight_smile:

Psychic Pressure always Max Level dude, it’s a fantastic skill.

I suggested Swap because it might be useful sometimes, the freaking thing works on bosses and it’s good to position them exactly where you want, one point is enough for that tho. Psychic Pressure 10, Teleportation 8, Swap 1 and you’re good to go.

Ps: More points on Swap allows you to move more than one target at the same time, so if you think it might be useful to you take some points out of Teleportation and go for it.

Also i’m pretty sure Fireball is you best Pyromancer skill. Max it!

imo, I prefer @iEden’s build at [Stats Analysis] Spr x Con according to your preference.

Pyro doesn’t suit well at Psycho and Thauma is the same. I can’t feel the good synergy on that 3.

at iEden’s build, he got decent DPS for solo and party play, decent support skill for party play and 2C of Alchem for gold/pots.

At your build:
@Rank1 - Don’t put points at Sleep unless you’re planning to go PVP. Sleep imo is worthless on PvE. Either Put them all in Energy Bolt or if you have a friend with Strike skills, Put 2 SP at Energy Bolt and 3SP at Lethargy.
@Rank2 - if you really want Pyro at Rank2, Either go FireBall5,FireWall5,FlameGourd5 or FireBall5,Flare5,FlameGourd5. Flare + Flame Gourd is a good combo. Don’t waste SP at FireEnchant. Unless you go Elementalist, no SP at FireEnchant.
@Rank3 - imo, Teleport is still broken. Put 2 SP on it and put 3 at Swap.
@Rank4 - like iEden said, max always the PP. it’s your main dps skill. Max Magnetic and Telekinesis too. Don’t put any SP on Teleport and Swap.
@Rank5 - if you really want Thauma, then don’t change that. it’s good enough. I suggest though that you get PsychoC3 here.
@Rank6 and @Rank 7 - it’s good.

those are only my idea. you can ignore them if they doesn’t make sense.

@iEden please show her your video of Cryo+Psycho combo. I think she will like it.

1 Like

Oh you know about the video? Nice :smiley:

This is from iCBT 2

This is from iCBT 1, is quite long but shows the character on different situations so it’s good for reference

From what I see from the video Icewall+PP throw spikes out of the icewall?? that is an interesting find… does it work with firewall as well? or its only with the cryo combo

If not I’ll swap to cryo, because it seems pretty badass haha

so if it works well with firewall I think i might go with this

If it doesnt i’ll change to cryo and use this instead

Thank you all for your input :slight_smile: really makes me trilled about the game to be able to fiddle with so much classes haha Couldn’t hop in the OBT1-2…sob

It doesn’t work with Fire Wall. It does however work with Fireball. You can even combo the 3. Cast Fireball, surround it with Ice Wall and then Psychic Pressure.

It causes lag from what I’ve seen.

Good job on the Cryo build.

Have fun with the game, hope you like your character :slight_smile:

Keep in mind that Alchemist is a pure money maker class not support.

Thanks and yeah it’s my goal to make money out of this character!! so thank you all for your input :smiley: really appreciated!

I’ll see you all in-game :wink: