Tree of Savior Forum

[Stats Analysis] Spr x Con

Hello everyone!

The EA for our beloved game is just around the corner and i want to be clear on one more thing before jumping in with everything i got: which stat should i level along with Int?

I’m kinda torn and i hope you guys can help me out.

This is my character:

As you can see i’m going Psychokino C3. Two of my skills consumes SP by percentage, 1% for Psychic Pressure and 2% for Gravity Pole.

I was planning on going Int 1:1 Spr until my sp pool was decent enough to keep me on my skill rotation without depleting too quickly and after that go Int 2:1 Con for increased overall resistance.

I know, of course, that if you have a larger sp pool, those sp% consuming skills will take a larger portion of your total per second but i’m afraid that if i don’t spend a single point on Spr, i might struggle hard to keep my rotation going.

So what do you guys say? Should i:

1 - Stick to my plan

2 - Drop Spr and go: Int : Con

3 - Drop nothing and level all three stats until SP is no longer an issue: Int:Spr:Con

4 - None of the above (Post your suggestion)

If you have any suggestions feel free to post them. I would also like to know the reason behind your choice.

Thanks for reading,

iEden

want i have seen so far … when u c a sorc go full int con… it shows sp is real not that good of a stats…

but it do give magic def

and boost reg

im going go with come sp and some con but mostly int … but sp will be higher than my con even if thats a bad thing

con hp is good for pvp and pve if your dont want to get 1 shot … but u should have a lot of pots with your build

if you are going alchemist, spr shouldn’t be your focus…

it help you resist a little, but you will be choking yourself with potions all the time for SP…

I do carry lots of potions and a few bonfires all the time.

My main concern is that i might run out of sp before the potion’s cooldown ends while in battle and that would suck!

@DrRM True, Alchemist’s Potions recover more sp, but my concern remains. If i don’t spend a single point on Spr, will i be able to keep my skill rotation going without running out of sp? If the potion’s cooldown lasts longer than my sp, i’m screwed.

you must learn the psychos ultimate skill of running in circles and waiting…

you can have more max SP but PP is 1% drain so it doesn’t care how much sp you have it takes the same amount on the time it’s on…

SPR is more for def, resists and regen than for SP…

my focus for cryokino is INT > CON > SPR

If you want SPR then just get some, you can lower your maximum SP by flooding your weapon whit Blue gems.

You can also roll SP regen on headgears whit scrolls which is a pretty common roll and is pretty cheap to buy from the market as SP regen isn’t a stat most ppl want on there headgear.

I see.

So Int 3: Con 1: Spr 1 looks alright?

I think go 2:1:1 Int:Con:Spr until lvl150 then focus on 3:1 Int:Con on lvl150+

1 Like

@Rennie245 & @xShintot

Thank you guys for your input! It helped me a lot.