Tree of Savior Forum

Quest not getting marked when taken

For who the ipf did not work. Try:
Download addon manager, install any addon (you can remove later).
Make sure the daikoru ipf file is in the correct folder: “steam folder\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\data”
–Addon manager set some files up to make addons work

I had done that since the first try.
Don’t works

maybe try posting sreenshoot and step of what you’ve done, ss of your folder structure, file name etc, maybe there are some mistake and people here can analyze whats wrong
@Crossheart

Literally i just done:
1- Download the ipf.
2- Copy right in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\data

That’s all.

If there’s more information, i’m usually THAT GUY, that guy that takes the “One in a million chances to fail”, that guy that gives headaches to everyone in the Quality control section because i made failure of the foolproof stuff.

1 Like

Look if the ipf still remains in the folder after launch game, maybe it lost the :snowman: character. Maybe you use some downloader that dont support Unicode chars.
I`m out of ideias.

As far as I can remember, Addon Manager only add external libraries, can’t remember it changing any file last time I checked. Since I did not use any function from any library neither called a library, it should not be needed. Only things that I can think of is that or people is using the wrong folder, or they changed its filename and didn’t add a unicode char (like you said), or that the addon is being override by something (be it some other addon or even original game files), but I could not be certain, since I never bothered to check ipf’s load order.

Can someone else try?

1. Abandon a quest that won’t appear on the sidebar even when you try to manually
  2. Retake it using the “Abandoned” quests tab

It seems to have fixed things for me but I didn’t really test it further.

For some people addons don’t work if you manually install them (though sometimes using the manager doesn’t work, at least for me, for Time Plus, but the rest worked fine). It happened to me with Mutekiex2, and some person asked if i installed manually, and to the answer of yes, he sent me another file to overwrite, so I guess it has something to do with that.
Hope it helps, since its not working for me x.x

It remains, and i downloaded using Chrome, so is not a issue. Is the same folder and have a similar format to all of the other addons that i use.

If i remember something else, i had problems uninstalling the old addon manager and installing the new one, so i needed to change other file in other folder to make it work.

So, I make a version for @Suchi in discord server, apparently, it works
Just added a xml missing file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uhvuQyZdHYxIznblCO_mPc5uWOtGkKmk/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

yeah i said about external libraries
Now I have looked the daikoru ipf, added the xml inside ipf and dont know why, it worked for suchi.
Because here, works without it.
I`m assuming this is the problem.

1 Like

thanks this worked for me!

1 Like

Thank you so much. This fixed the issue for me.

1 Like