Tree of Savior Forum

Quest not getting marked when taken

Yeah, is from this patch, before all quests worked just fine. Thanks for your quick response! and don’t worry to look after it i was only asking if you knew somethin :blush:

anyone can kindly explain how to add the addon into addon manager? thanks in advance

this! i wanna know too :frowning:
im tired of using the dev console to put quest.RemoveCheckQuestByIndex(0~4) every time when i finished my quest!

Just put the .ipf file into Tree of Savior’s data folder. If you don’t know where is this: Steam library > right click on Tree of Savior > Properties > Local file tab > Browse local file.

1 Like

i put the …ipf file into de data folder… and didn’t work, the quests are still not showing up.

Still not working by doing that

Actually this should not be the problem, since it update even when you login.
Tbh, there is a bug on auto mark that I missed since i was mostly doing story line quests, and this bug doesn’t trigger on them, but mostly it was a change on how IMC deal with it. IMC did choose that not all quest should be automatically checked anymore, only story line quests and when quests are completed (btw, bug is on the later).

I won’t make a ipf this time, but you can stay with this fix.

https://pastebin.com/CVNpwZs9

If you want the same way it was on past patches just delete everything between “local isNew = 1” and “UPDATE_ALLQUEST(” (between them, not themselves )

1 Like

Hi Nanami.

Dude, maybe my question is out of place, but how can I make and IPF file? I can’t download the first one you posted and changing the extension of the file does not seems to work.

Took me way too much trouble to make the IPF, since I know nothing about modding, but I managed to pull it off. I’ve managed to complete all the quests of an area with all quests being automatically added to the quest tracker, and I can now resume questing without having to open the quest interface every minute. Haven’t noticed additional issues.

So here’s the IPF file. The file includes both fixes (completed quests preventing additions into the tracker, and quests not being added automatically to the tracker). Wouldn’t have been possible without Nanami, of course.

Mirror 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JU0x-9hETVxhcnQqu8tbs7rsghUbRQAU
Mirror 2: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lut3wtw4fkq44nd/_questmarkerfixr10-%E2%9B%84-.ipf/file

Just like Nanami’s first fix, all you need is to place it into the data folder of Tree of Savior. Since his first fix is also included, you can overwrite the first file if you had installed it

8 Likes

Sigh… I can’t download this. Sorry for the noobish question, but do I need the Google Drive app to download this? I tried with Chrome, Firefox and even Edge…

Thanks in advance…

It works on Chrome. I don’t think you need an app to download. Maybe a Google account…?

Anyway, I added a link to a different upload website, which shouldn’t require anything particular.

Sorry but still not working even as a new .ipf

Thanks a lot dude, you’re a life saver. Both of you!! It worked perfectly!!

i love you
<3<3<3<3<3

Worked for me! Love you guys deep deep!

Thanks for doing the Dev’s job <3

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @staff_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

Please be so kind to fix the quest tracker asap. It hasn’t been working for over a week even for someone like me with no add-ons installed. It makes questing very uncomfortable.

Thank you

Hey guys. We have received many tickets regarding this issue and you can rest assured that our devs are looking into it and a fix will be implemented as soon as its ready. As an RPG fan myself, I understand how frustrating and inconvenient it can be without quest tracking… Thank you for being patient with us. Just know that the delay is because we want to provide a permanent solution and make sure that such a thing doesn’t happen again. :distinguished:

1 Like

ROFL… just check one of the posts above, someone already did all the work for you :wink:

1 Like

It didn’t worked for me, anything made by people in this thread didn’t worked