Tree of Savior Forum

QS3>Falc3>Musketeer recommended cards

Glass mole

or

Biteregina+Velnia Monkey?

Centaurus x3? Falco really benefits from the added aoe

Circling, circling expand, pheasant and sonic strike fixed target hits aren’t enough for falco AoE?

Sonic strike is based on AOE attack ratio.
Btw don’t do this build, it does literally nothing. Musk is a C7 class too.

For general info, glass mole gives more burst since it gives raw physical attack (defense formula shenanigans).
Common build in KR is AQS3 for better single target clearing Rogue for sneak hit plus capture, falcon 3, mergen.
Mergen has 3 skills that are literally screen cleaners with falcon3.
Bullet marker is viable too as a last circle (i was one).
Musket got snipe moved to c2.
And uhhhh edit, you might not know it but circling now reduces AOE defense to 1 instead of 0, so you need AAR from gear (centaurus cards) to use circling.

1 Like

I’ve been saving a rank reset for any possible change to my build. Even with rank 10 musk2 will not be worth it and with the upcoming Musket mastery?

“Damage increased based on distance between user/target. Damage increase capped at 30% at max level(5).”

Original plan was to use mergen but I tried musketeer and it was doing better than BM 1. I like covering fire’s 15 sec cd and good AoE. BM 1 needs both my crossbow and pistol to be upgraded and I don’t like investing that much. I was clearing mobs better with musk1 than BM1 actually.

How does sneak hit work btw? Don’t know how that 40% crit chance works does it multiply to my current crit rate (crit rate x 1.4?) or does it actually makes 40% of my attacks crit?

Nope tbh, musket has almost no sinergy with falcon, also prime and load (the reset cd skill) is musk 3, you could do aoe snipe but they moved to c2, and headshot is target.

Sneak hit gives flat % crit chance added to the chance you have to crit against that monster if you are in a 30° cone behind his back.
If you have 600critrate vs a 150 crit defense monster, you will have 600-150^0.6 -> 450^0.6 -> 39 -> 39% crit chance. This means that rogue1 will make it 39+40=79% when attacking the back. To calculate werewolf cards (30% for an attack to count as a back attack) just do 40*0.3 ->12%.
Rogue 1 = +40% at the back and 12%(median) from all sides when wearing 3 werewolf cards.

1 Like

TL;DR: If you really like musk i would suggest to simply go QS3Rogue2Musk3 or A2Sapper3AppraiserMusk3 (appraiser blindside gives an aoe debuff to enemies that makes all hits against them have an extra 25% crit chance roll if the attack doesn’t crit).
Also sniper serenity from musk3 halves the physical defense of any enemy you damage with skills or attacks for 3 seconds, so basically permanently.

I like falc more than musk so I’ll try going for that build you recommended. I actually like the idea of increasing the targets hit with sonic strike and having 3 centaurs will also increase AoE capabilites of mergen more as well + falconers circling and aiming makes it even more better.

Stat distribution would be dex or should I invest on some spr? I’ve readied armors with STR, DEX already for lvl 350.

1 Like

I would do something like 100con and 150dex, rest in anything you want. The attack speed “step” should be around 210-230 dex (can’t remember) so you will reach it with stats from secondary gear easily.
Con and Spr increase the value you get from potions too, but i would go full str with all my remaining points for higher defense penetration (for the defense formula shenanigan).
Con isn’t really needed but you will have difficulty finding parties without having a bit of it.

1 Like

3ee8a5a8bf82a0e586d6d3606188a5e5
For your interest, these are the stats i have today (my weapons are unlucky in the green stat department and that +50int lmao), i’m not using f3X anymore, but you can see you can reach quite high numbers of stats from gear.
In total i’m having 440 stat points from gear. You can have around 250 points in a single stat if you focus on that.

This is why i think it’s better to focus on “gear independent” stats beforehand, that’s the reason for 100con and enough dex (150ish) to reach at least the 200+ bracket step with garbage equip.

EDIT: actually i forgot my top armor…lol.
f5b2f9fbc7ca8a590baa9e3d6ec4dd02

@adrian.agulto.rn actually i’m Rhoss, came just to help a bit and not to flamewar on the forum again with my old Hue account.

1 Like

Hue here pretty much summed it up

And yeah even sonic strike has fixed attack ratio on description havibg more aoe attack will makr falcon hit more enemies

As to stat it is debatable… 100 con is safe choice considering imc is releasing contents but I am a simple guy so with my old falconer build (atm running ktos meta and trying it) I was full dex

Thanks for the recommendations.

This will be my first time adding rogue to my build. Can you show me a skill build? What’s the use of feint in the rogue tree? Should I bother with it? What about capture? What should I be using this on?

Capture is mainly to capture your own Arrow Sprinkle, so you can cast it again. Long cooldown so it doesn’t matter that much but is nice.
These are the forced points: https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#313339eeeh..1f2f75.152535.1121315f8ab5c5.11254551 as in, i’ve put only the fundamental points and left over the rest.
You can place some points in QS’s rapid fire and a random crossbow in your weapon swap slot so it autoswaps only for that skill when you cast it.

it’s an okay boost for bosses, just remember that there’s basically no point in stacking critical resist debuffs since they all remove almost 100% of the enemy crit resistance and it can’t go under zero.
Other things others may normally use that remove crit res: zalciai, high anchoring, 2handed masinios bow passive.

You should be able to find many videos of falcon3mergen on youtube btw. Also auto-falcon hits every 5 seconds and always centered on your last attacked target.

Also, if you never tried mergen, aiming makes arrow sprinkle a really strong aoe nuke, and Homing Arrow is one of those skills where the bar fills faster by leveling the skill up and you can cast previous levels by holding it for less time, it also penetrates enemies based on Aoe Attack Ratio.

For the Circling 8 vs Hovering dilemma
Hovering is kinda insane on bosses if maxed but you lose too much aoe power, so i would leave it to 0 and go Circling 8.

2 Likes

Note that rapid fire feels horrible to use, has finicky targeting, and horrible duration as compared to the swordsman or cleric crit resist debuffs.

If they removed the charge-time on rapid fire (like high-anch), or increased debuff chance to 100% and at least 6-10 seconds, it might be worth it.

This skill hasn’t been touched since launch or somesuch.

Edit: Hovering is nice on paper, until you realise that the boss just did a barrel roll out of its range.

1 Like

Bro Homering Arrow charges faster on higher skill level? Is this a hidden mechnic?

No, im saying that it’s like the old ice bolt. Since the bar gets split you can charge lower levels faster as you level up the skill level. Homing 10 with mergen 2 attribute can cast the level 1 of the spell in like 30ms.

@Veldt It’s okay for bosses, it feels bad to target for normal monsters. If you don’t know it the debuff has 50% for each of the 3 seconds.
I means that it can last 3,6 or 9 seconds based on how many times the 3 rolls proc. I would use it only for saalus bosses or velcoffer tbh, a good filler for this reason.
I would like to add that in mouse mode it’s basically instant cast since your cursor is already on the enemy.

1 Like

I got the rank reset from the wedding invitation event.

So far the only skills I’m liking are Arrow sprinkle and Triple arrow but both have 30+ cds. The class is good but I think I’ll go back to musk2 when rank 10 comes. Just personal preference with musk skills and the weapon.

Bro you have to consider that Mergen in the build falco3mergen is like a supplement of great damage…

Arrow Sprinkle is mainly for bosses because with Aiming and its very large hitbox every arrow will hit

Only use triple arrow with aiming+circling on

I have tested and the new improved Spread Shot is actually amazing. Now it hits what it is supposed to hit unlike before where it felt like it goes through mobs lol

Give it a chance… Mergen has superb synergy with falco3

Might be my ping but spread shot just goes through mobs. I don’t notice the damage at level 1 if it ever hits.

You’re right with the triple arrow. It’s a mob cleaner with aiming and circling. How to maximize damage with this btw? Keep them all close together so that the 3 explosions hit them all?

Pheasant + arrow sprinkling = mob cleaner 2

Will play with mergen before rank 10 arrives anyway since I’ve used up my rank down already. Didn’t know that it’s once per rank even after using a rank reset.

What can I expect with Mergen 2?

That is weird with Spread Shot. Actually when they fixed it, it felt so much better if you ask me. Imagine how crappy it even felt before that I rarely use it. Now with “fixed targetting” as they called it, it does hit more now. At Mergen C1, Spread shot is your 2nd best skill after Triple Arrow.

Basically Triple Arrow has mini explosions. To maximize its damage it will be best to have mobs close together so each “mini explosion” of your arrow will hit the mob beside it. This is why Aiming has a great synergy with Triple Arrow because these mini explosions will hit surrounding hitbox/hitboxes…

Mergen 2 is a great damage boost from Mergen 1. Apart from higher skill levels, we get 2 new attributes. Faster charge for Homing Arrow (which I suggest to be at level 3 in Mergen 2) and the amazing new attrib for Triple arrow (1= less dmg per arrow 2= but more arrows 3= more explosions 4= profit???)

This not to mention Downfall which is a strong single dps skill (we get the splash attrib at circle 3 but we are stuck on circle 2 for rank 10 for now). Jump Shot has high dmg skill % and now provides invincibility too (and repositioning).