Tree of Savior Forum

Pyromancer Capabilities

Hi there,

If anyone remembered my Alchemist build found here

I’ve remade the build after realizing a few things:

1. Flame Ground. I’ll be using this skill as a replacement for Prominence and max Hail in elementalist tree instead.
  2. There are bosses whom spam skills that hits all around it, rendering Prominence a suicide skill in that instance. Since it’s no longer a skill that I can use in all scenarios, I figured its pointless to level it up.
  3. If you notice I have 5 unused points in my 2nd elementalist circle, I’m keeping that for elementalist circle 3 skills in future. (Unless there is a better alternative class…)
  4. I deliberately left alchemist build untouched.

New build: Here

With this 2nd Beta Test, I will be uploading videos from time to time to test and alongside share the effectiveness of the build…!

The first video can be found here!

It is sad that I have to add a disclaimer, because there are really nasty people in the forums…
I have consolidated some bugs and have already submitted my findings. Please do not start with “omg this is a test to find bugs, not for your own personal builds!!” because I will be ignoring such posts.

Additional videos uploaded:
Level 77 Pyromancer Soloing Rexipher (Level 96 Final Story/Arc Boss)
Mallet Wyvern
Moyabruka
Colimencia
Even more videos

1 Like

Do you have any tips regarding Stats? Full INT? A little bit of SPR? I’ve been having fun with 2:1 INT/SPR, but perhaps it’s not that crucial. I’m not really sure about skill damage and INT

:slight_smile:

So far I’ve only been going 1 con : 5 int : 1 spr

Rather than tips, I would prefer to term it as preferences. :smile:

Since I find myself soloing a lot, con + plate attribute is my best friend.

My stat build can be found here:

2 Likes

Updated first post with revised build.