Tree of Savior Forum

PyroKino Rank 10 Prep

Ehh, I’m not too fussed about not being able to use PP while floating.

well then the question is: why play kino? most bosses and enemies in the game are simply unable to hit you while you’re levatating - it’s massive. it also boosts your damage with featherfoot skills if you grab the attribute. seems something like ele3>ff3 would make a lot more sense than kino3>ff3.

edit: if the thought process behind kino3>ff3 is “because they both use channeling spells so it works out nicely”, then the opposite is actually true. because kino already uses channeling spells, you want to take a class with some deployable skills which cause damage while you channel.

Cus Kino is cool, that’s why!

Levitate isn’t something I’m planning to have on 24/7, because the mobs that can hit you while levitating deal double damage, and those are the ones I have the most trouble with. It’s there when things get dicey and when I need to boost Kundela Slash - so basically only in really harsh mobbing situations that have gone south or bossing.

PyroKino has a couple of low cooldown deployable skills already:

• Magnetic Force + Fire Pillar + Fireball/PP Combo
  • Heavy Gravity + Flame Ground + Gravity Pole (Enervation every other rotate is really good with this one)

Both of those being low cooldown, high CC means my mobbing basically never gets dicey enough to need Levitate, which means not being able to use PP is a non-issue.

At least, that’s why the core is so attractive to me. Hence me trying to figure out what to bookend it with rather than changing the core itself.

ah i’d forgotten about enervation. that would be fantastic with heavy gravity. i guess wiz1>pyro2>kino3>ff3>onmyoji1 would be the build. onmyoji seems like a no-brainer for the huge boost to pp range and double hits with gravity pole, which leaves only 1 rank free, so either pyro c2 or i guess you could drop pyro c2 for thuma c1 which would let you pvp pretty damn effectively. shrink body for the +120% damage really would mesh nicely with kino’s ability to cc so you can easily land it. then just kundela them to death.

edit: i’d also be interested to see just how effective the old ice wall + pp combo would be with the extended pp range from onmyoji c1, as you’d be able to hit all 15 wall sections. but that’d be a different build entirely.

1 Like

Dropping Pyro2 means losing Fire Pillar and all of its best attributes though, so I think I’ll stick with it. Ending with Onmyoji though? Interesting…

Onmy fox attribute shift PP and GP to Fire, and Pyro 2H staff increase fire damage by 15%. So, increase your damage output overall.

Tiger Roar got large AoE, non target and quite fast cast time even without Quick Cast, should help gather mobs into Raise for further spell casting.

2 Likes

Alright, decided on FF3>Onmyoji1 cus it sounds dope as ■■■■. Thanks for the help yall!