Tree of Savior Forum

PVP rebalance? What do you want?

Depending on the restrain 1 trick pony doesn’t work right now anyways with as many clerics there are in PvP that has the capability to completely neutralize restrain.

Restrain still can be used for the reduce movement speed debuff…

20 seconds is still too much for r7x, damage reflect for summons, pets and statues is a mistake and should have no place in pvp.

1 Like

Safety wall, Mackangdal, Magnetic force, Raise, Homing arrow, Subzero shield, Levitate, Hanging shot, Camouflage, Blood letting, Prophesy, Hook, Impaler, Unhorsing, Stop, Possession. All of them have 1 thing in common, do you know what it is?

Tfw the cc thingy will only affect kinos psychic pressure, which isnt the problem
All they need to do is replace magnetic force with something else, raise isn’t broken as ■■■■ if magnetic force didn’t exist, because magnetic makes is retardedly easy to raise a lot of people.

(Some swordies might struggle with raise, but then again theres worse stuff for them like levitate after they can use their damage skills while flying lul)

i laughed 2020charchar

remove trancended item

1 Like

Weapons +30 doesn’t help the pvp either

1 Like

Let’s try to be serious, the TBL matchmaking is a joke. It’s a totally bad design that will hurt the game to the end, I am talking about the thousands bugs too (PVP or PVE). I don’t think devs have the competence to make it a shining game. So sad… so much potencial. Prove I am wrong.

going to suck for catas and sw3s if they are stuck with restrain and can’t rank reset.

2 Likes

exactly, sw can do 4+ hits in 1-2 seconds. that means sw3 can only CC for 2-3 seconds max.
that truly sucks.

Tested on kTOS: Only anti-cc buffs and speed modification buffs are 1/3 duration on PvP mode.
(Revenged, missile hole, pain barrier and non anti-cc buffs stil the same)

PS: Immunity after 4 consectuvives cc for 5 sec.
PS2: PvP still the old same ■■■■.

Damage is the biggest problem in TBL at the moment, so if that is scaled down it should be slightly better.

Only the builds they are meant to oneshot should be able to do so.
Would probably require a good 40% dmg nerf in TBL.

Cutting transcendence effects in half is a 150% damage nerf at the top end of the power creep.

Transcendence gives +200%
Will now give +100%

For a 1000 base dmg weapon, implying a +15weapon here is how it breaks down.

1000 base
1500(ish) from upgrade
2000 from trans
Total : 4500

Future :

1000 base
1500 from upgrade
1000 from trans
Total : 3500

So your weapon dmg will be 78% of what it used to be.

So a 22% dmg reduction implying you have a trans 10. Less if you have +5 +6 like most people. Less if you have more than +15 on your weapon.

Implying it is a high CON build, most people will have low STR with a few PATT headgears. So they might have a flat 10% dmg coming from gear and stats. That 10% is not getting nerfed, so it is most likely around a 18ish% dmg nerf on a trans 10 + 15 weapon

Rebalancing will take a long time even if you nerf damage should one shots exist due to equipment bonuses and transcendence, and that’s both ways.

Seeing that we just follow kToS patches, it’s all wait and see. When there’s attention to us, that’s when I find it worth posting.

The problem in pvp is those high % skill factor. The skill factor after patch was meant to be to ease the progress on pve side, but in pvp its total broken with transcendances and enhancements. I think after the trans nerf, it would be still op as it could oneshot with trans10 weapons. I’d suggest they should make two different skill factor. The one is default skill factor (in pve) and the other is pvpmode skill factor (tbl/gvg).

upgrade is 1/2 nerfed too.

Had not seen that! That would be a big hit on the dmg!

Now they just need to cap upgrades at +11 or +16 and we will be in good shape. Being able to make +30 weapons is not good design.

1 Like