Tree of Savior Forum

PVP rebalance? What do you want?

all work against you with hook as they can just target them and it’s more than likely it will grab you.

Malleus does not counter hook in any way.

Cryo does not have limited range, wall and tree can be thrown from across the map and you can hit the wall for perma freeze at a range longer than the enemy can see.

I said that those skill counters malleus too.
and they can target but the hook goes catch the first ones in the way, so that means, if you are behind or just near the objects, they most likely will hook those instead of you
Tree yes has a limited range you can try to find you safe area (kinda hard but yeah), wall is linear but yeah it zones a lot, but once you learn those you can find the safe areas.
and also, build a bit of SPR to avoid sometimes the debuffs, and counterspell counters cryo pretty hard
subzeroshield I can’t say anything, counter 100% swords and they mostly do nothing against cryos c3 xD (only hook)

IMO the guy who cast Rx7 should take full damage instead of 1s. It’ll fair for the player who invested in that class while being balanced in PvP.

3 Likes

anyway, my point is, cc maybe also a problem of pvp but not big as the gear open.

There are tons of bugs… correct the bugs, everything else comes after it. pvp is fun. DR for CCs and more HP to everyone is a must.

Adjust REVIVE again… if we have Rx7 and JOUST revive should work as pve version. bye bye kisses kisses

the name of the skill is “revenged sevenfold”, so it MUST be a x7 damage back
but, I agree with you, the caster should take the damage too.
and the nerf which I think that would be fair, is that you mention and Lvling the skill would be the duration of the buff instead of that huge damage bakc to the attacker, like, lv 1 is a 5 or less second duration and each lv increases the duration by 1 second or less.
this also will not make many people be forced to have a weapon swap just for revenge instead of the other possible options like Lancer + other classe with 1 hand and etc.

There is no “safe space” like you say. Tree pulls you in from almost double it’s visual range. and hook doesn’t always grab whats closest that’s why when it hits wall it goes on to people instead it would just wrap around the wall. The wall itself isn’t the problem, it’s the perma cc that comes from hitting it.

And building SPR won’t help you at all specially if your build doesn’t use SPR.

Yeah, it should be balanced not outright nerfed to the ground in PvP. Take MH for example, it can be 50% damage reduction not effin 1s which makes archers like me totally useless when faced with a Sage. I mean not everyone wants to play Falconer.

as I said, there is safe place but hard to do it, it’s not 100% op like other problems, but yeah really strong class.
and SPR’s debuffs resistances also have a log in the formula (as far as I tested) so that means building just 30-50 is good enough and it’ll help a lot in any class, pretty essential for pvp.

Elo and other match making methods don’t really work unless there is an extremely large pool of players though…

3 Likes

Truth is this games pvp will always be bad until they nerf clerics overall and nerf cc. Atleast 95% of games all have kabba inquis and cryo kino. It will never be good until these kinda things are nerfed.

1 Like

this aaand default gear xD (only meta Clerics, some classes like Pardoner Paladin and Monk is pretty fine for me)

Remove r7 the balance disgrace, whoever thought damage reflection for players, pets and summons with lower cd than duration was a good idea should just give up on making balance decisions because he scks pretty hard at it.

1 Like

Interestingly, nobody has brought up block much here.

Block is broken. Block builds are suuuuper broken, this only adds to and worsens the state of CON builds being most of the meta for pvp.

Block needs to be rebalanced. On top of everything else.

2 Likes

put cc immunity after getting cc’ed once. this is not only a problem in pvp but also in PVE.

r7x needs some fix, jeez its just fvcking too good in pvp

honestly, pvp atm is just a battle of who has cc and r7x.

1 Like

IMO, R7F should be at Circle2 so that players can not make Kabb as a filler class only. Or make R7F a self buff only and add an attribute at C2 that adds target, like 1 target per attribute level. This could give love to Kabb C2.

What if th r7x is changed into Goddess revenge or something. Its still reflect with additional damage but only once. Being reflected 7 times and addtional dmg is overkill lmao

5 hit duration for safety zone and missile hole?
i think that would be good but bad at the same time. they would be trash against multihit skills and good against single hit skills. maybe make multi hit skills count as 1 hit?

I dont do pvp much but im rank 70 (or i was idek i havent checked) so idek how.
all this stuff below idk is already implemented or what im just saying it based on how the skills are in pvp.

Basic changes.
CC: if you are effected by a debilitiating CC (not able to move or attack or cure) gain a buff where you cant be effected for the next few seconds.
- this will help with all the Cryos and Kinos running arround wreaking havoc lol
CC Immunity: Skills that Provide CC immunity (including Pain Barrier) Will be reduced by 25-50% based on the duration and how good the skill is
Damage: Players Cannot be 1 Shotted by skill (only if at max health and at beginning of match), instead, will leave 1 health and invinicibility (prevents hp recovery) for 1-2 seconds.
Health: All players health will be 45k and stats will be the same (reasonably)
Buff Limit: Buff limit is reduced to 3 (does not apply to combat buffs that come from damage skills or channeling skills, but applies to buffing skills meant solely as a buff)

r7x
-R7X will now only last 2 attacks and 10 second buff duration. players cannot be 1 shotted (again only at max health and begenning of game)

Missile Hole
(havent seen this skill used yet so idk)

• gains a chance to negate damage and has 5 hit count (when it doesnt negate it still consumes)
  • multi hit skills consume 1 hit

Safety Zone
-multi hit skills consume 1 hit
-hunters skills can no longer pull players out of Safety zone

Cataphract
Spin head thing: can no longer lock players in place but is no longer interruptable (was it interruptable?)

Squire / Corsair

• Capture/Hook skills duration decreased but CD Decreased also

Class vs Class special PvP Tournament arc when?

2 Likes