Tree of Savior Forum

PvP Players are leaving the game

Wait, are you comparing ToS PvE with it’s own PvP?

ToS PvE isn’t the best of all, but to compare it with its own PvP is a pure joke

Whats the fun of a garbage-oriented PvP style? What is the depth of a PvP where you only have a single stat build (full con), and just a couple of VIABLE class builds?

Even so, fights end with a dull of mechanic of who land skill first, be it a longe as ■■■■ CC, or just a one shot skill.

2 Likes

Why not? Both are just bad.

Whats the fun of a really easy and tedious pve style? What is the depth of a PvE where you dont even need a stat build and everything is VIABLE because everything is easy and boring?

Even so, fighrs end with a dull of mechanic with the boss geting killed 2 sec after spawn and having poor AI, poor DMG?

PvE:
World Boss = 0FPS, Crash and LAG.
Solmiki = Boring, easy and tedious (the only hard thing is the VGA error and Disconects)
Saalus: you can solo it, boring as ■■■■ … Just a job to get blessed gems
Uphill: I cant tell because no one do this ■■■■.
Dungeons: Just a job to get silver or xp.

By the way, this isnt a topic about pvexpvp, this is a topic about “PvP Players leaving the game”

1 Like

Potato rigs detected.

Im from the most populated server on this game, every demon lord have 100/100 people doing it.
If you play the game you know this game cant handle this much people on same place.

Im from the most populated server on this game

Then you must be from Varena as I am. Never crashed once on WB - only along with the channel. And FPS is bareably.
I am not saying it’s not laggy - it is, but absolutely playable. IMC did nice work optimizing performance for WB patch.

Varena … hahaha, you server is maybe the 2 most populated.
BTW even in kTEST wb with 80+ players make game crashes, just see bong videos.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.