Tree of Savior Forum

PvP cata-goon build

Also the C guard cooldown seems to be global, not just limited to TBL. I tested it in towns which is not TBL and i also got the 4 second cooldown.

RIP Peltasta 2016-2017.

pelt evasion good now 150 flat

I’m abandoning my Dragoon roots. :frowning: HopMurm SynchroThrust (no attribute upgrade yet) hitting for 77k non-crit. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Finally had the chance to play yesterday. I feel weaker both in PvE and PvP but for some reason the game feels more balanced now and PvP is the most fun it has been in a very long time.

With a few buffs and better gear this build will survive yet.

Lol nice such high damage im jelly

I’ll play doppel now xD

Hope the PvP gets balanced 1 day. Right now 5v5 PvP is a clown fiesta 1 shot carnival most of the time. I just go for the points.

Before I changed to doppel I tried cata cors lancer in 2v2, was nice until you fought an OP matchup and had a junk teammate. Pdef/mdef pretty much went to sht and is useless lol unless you’re against some1 with a crap weapon.

Have fun guys ill stay catagoon and see him through.

Lancer, FF, Murmillo and Inquisitor for me.

The dragoon will be resetted for another class if if their is not patches to fix it.

1 Like

The reason im staying catagoon is bcuz i despise hotkey overload. Im even skipping gae bolg after testing it. It still sucks. It is not double damage like ppl say, feels like 15%.

Have u guys noticed, rush no longer staggers on every hit?

ae Bolg is pretty strong, stronger than dethrone. What weapon did you use to test? I used mine in PVP and it’s like my third dethrone. It has a a shorter range but wider hitbox than dethrone. I replaced dragoontooth with it.

Ge Bog with 7000 PATK:

That’s a spell :

• not reliable
  • with a terrible damage / CD ratio
  • without overhit
  • without interessting stats beside damages
  • not worth to max (9 points for 500% attack every 30 seconds, really ?)
  • who force you to pick your lance on the ground
  • also, it will rarely, if never benefit of serpentine debuff

That spell need a rework, don’t encourage so much players to take it, they will be dissapointed.

1 Like

Just saying in PVP context it is good which is the title afterall,

-not reliable? proven it is in PVP “based on experience”
-damage CD/ratio? you don’t race on DPS in there, you kill you get the job done, which this skill can do.
-without overhit? you mean overcharge? know the term please… again my point is it can kill
-not worth to max (9 points for 500% attack every 30 seconds, really ?) at lvl 10 its 1506% which is stronger than any lancer skills, come on?

• who force you to pick your lance on the ground? what?
  • also, it will rarely, if never benefit of serpentine debuff? in PVP not all skills u land have serpentine debuff.

Do you even PvP? lmao

Damage mostly done by dethrone and gaebulg.

Low ranked for sure, high ego, try to discredit someone to not have to answer => no answer.

hao much damage is dat?

is this a bug or double slash op with bleeding + serpentine?

Iunno i tried this it didnt work out for me. For the time being, upgrade ur PATK and wait for buffs cuz this build sux now.

I literally can not solo dungeons that i used to be able to 60 levels ago at r7.

But i wont abandon this build bcuz it is fun for me and i still feel attached to it.

1 Like

Dragoon is still strong you just need to upgrade your weapon.

tried it, it works, serp + bleed, double slash feels like dethrone,

dehvlin is like 25% last in calc

Here in Silute [SA] there are 3 (+8~+16) Regard Horn Pikes for sale at a 60~90kk price.
There was only one, but the number has been increased too fast in a few days…Maybe acquired solmiki? Simply changed the main? Or they even think that the cata goon or lancer are underrated in comparison with others?
What do you guys think? Can guess the motive?