Tree of Savior Forum

PvP cata-goon build

Oh didn’t even notice it was nerfed to 126 flat…that seems counter to most of IMC’s other changes…

But hey, if guard is getting nerfed there is hope they will re-balance other pvp skills as well.

This 3 second nerf was there from the start of the rebalance so a buff for pve content, also thats block rate which if i am not mistaken its %. So a buff basically since the last time i played ktest guard was the raising block by a huge amount like in itos.

Dont see the point of a 3s cd though, not like you can attack while blocking. So at skill cap at most u can use it for clutch block.

I mean i dont think anyone thinks pelt is OP for PvP

As a Corsair2 Murm, I can sit in block and just chill while my iron hook cooldown comes back.

If someone forces me to move, I move quickly and slap the guard back up.

I see. So maybe they deemed that aspect of shield guard to be OP?

I never use it like that, since I don’t have iron hook…

Maybe iron hook + unnerfed shield guard is only OP together.

Still sucks that shield guard is getting nerfed due to iron hook though since not all pelt builds will contain corsair. This kind of inconvenience nerf is probably enough to kill the pelt circle off in this particular iron-hook-less build.

1 Like

Any pelt build in pvp without corsair is doin’ it wrong. =)

Well it WAS doing good until this nerf tbh.

xD as long as they get to a good pvp state, it’ll be fine

Im going to be rockin sw3 rode1 cors2 dopple1 murm after the changes, cant wait.

you still think Pelt will get to a competitive state with this nerf?

This is some highlander cross guard level nerf lol, but minus the 8s root.

ofcourse o.o lol blocking isnt all there is to peltasta

really? I thought that was the main thing.

even without the block, peltasta gets super tanky, you still have guardian and highguard if u go pelt3 that’s 55% pdef and 370 block or somethin, since a lot of ppl wont be getting that much block penetration anymore I’m sure it’ll come in handy

Is that significant? Sounds like stats that would be good for PvE, but not applicable in PvP.

RIP Peltasta 2016-2017.

Don’t think it will work for non murmillo builds, i would wait the tbl changes tbh pvp pos rebalance looks so shitty and unbalanced even more than now lol

they have a lot more changes planned, i’m sure they’ll find a way to balance everything. I hope they add a SP or STA drain to block too :stuck_out_tongue:

from the pvp vids i’ve seen, block is uber annoying

Anything that makes you tough to kill or damage has applications in pvp.

Pelt3 builds in pvp will be more defense and support oriented, and they will most likely need corsair2 at least to offer iron hook.

i hope they nerf iron hook to 5 sec xD at all ranks if you use the attribute, 8 if you dnt.

We’ll have to see when the dust settles, but I think pelt will not be better off compared to before at least.

It will be a nerf no matter how they tweak the numbers.

Only if raise gets the same treatment and stun/freeze/sleep are put in Diminishing Returns.