Tree of Savior Forum

PvP cata-goon build

Even if you double Cataphract damage for Earth Wave and Doom Spike, the class will still be average by itself x) …

Earth wave : 420 => 840% still low for a main skill who cost you 15 points as a R6 skill.
Doom Spike : 640 => 1280 it’s ok comparing others class R6 skill
Impaler : that’s ok, this skill is not intented to be your main damage source.
Steed Charge : that’s a troll skill, deserve a rework

Rush : 246%/sec when Cyclone level 5 (so rank 6 too) deal 920%/sec

Of course, Cyclone is less mobile have can be leveled 15 times. So it’s normal that it can deal a lot more damage than Rush, but not at this point lol.

Atm, i think that they intentionally destroy the class to force players to test something else than Catagoon. Maybe, they will buff it a lot at the end of the tests ?

I think the discrepancy between rush and cyclone is a bit problematic yes.

Hope it’s just a temporary thing.

What’s the %/sec on pouncing btw?

Ya Cata is too weak but don´t pull doppel Down.
The doV nerf is hard enough…

Not trying to pull anyone down. Just noted the huge discrepancy between 2 very similar skills with similar damage in current version of ToS.

@ijbest Only 192%/sec and it have more weaknesses :

• Deal 2 instances of damage per seconds, 3 for Rush, 5 for cyclone => Pouncing can’t stun lock as well as Rush and Cyclone.
  • 81/86 (CD change with attributes) sec cooldown … (40/58 for Rush, 45/63 for Cyclone)

@fatedhour here we go

1 Like

Rush not doing any damage at all xD

lol that ending tho xD
haha they’ll have to nerf subzero shield for sure

1 Like

I’ve seen that ending a couple of times when I duel a fletcher 3 xD

omg the damage, i need this in my build for sure lol

that damage is intense lol. Have to say lancer is looking better than dragoon now.

1 Like

I hope they keep it, it makes sense to me xD
A two handed weapon needs this kind of damage

It’s the 2nd hit of a melee combo, doing large damage is to be expected I guess. Was that the crush -> quaintain combo?

yeah i think it was lol that’s the only thing that’ll make sense to have that much dmg

Cataphract : ridiculously underpowered xD

Dragoon : not reliable

Lancer : WoW :smiley: !

Cryomancer : seriously permanent control / subzero-shield ?

yeah, if they don’t do something abt the cata dmg, then it’ll really throw it back down to bottom tier

1 Like

I hope I don’t have to rename this topic to PvP cata-lancer build by the time the patch hits lol.

@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Yuri

Suggestions:

1. look into sub-zero shield (OP?)
  2. look into cata skills (too weak?)
  3. look into dragoon c2 skills (too weak?)

These are definately problem areas atm on kTest.

With the latest buff to rim blow, 400% at lv5, 12s cooldown and 2 OH i feel like it is solid and can be used for DPS purposes instead of umbo blow. Becuz unlike umbo blow it is a quick execution skill like bash.

https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#1113777ff.254a5a65.253545.112f3f415865.15253a4555

:stuck_out_tongue: we really cant look at the numbers yet, Devs are still deciding on what to do.

I really have to wait until the patch goes live. C’mon Devs, around 300% Rush please and thank you. It’s Cataphract3 … do it justice.

Or let Trot have an attribute or something. :unamused: have me wasting 15 points on a skill that just makes myself go faster and nothing else. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: jk

But seriously hope they get the balance right. Looking forward to it.