Tree of Savior Forum

PvP cata-goon build

Just wondering is that dethrone animation fixed now?

Looks like it’s gonna be the simplified one forever. No more streak of awesomeness.

any advice on weapons?

on pelt1 cata3 goon2 build. Currently level 260 (dragoon 1)

sacmet seems to have penatly reductions.

i willl prefer to go 2 handed than 1 handed for dmg.

I am placed mostly number 3 or 4 position for dungeon run.

Not sure if this build sucks at dmg or its just i have bad equipment.

Catacombs Pike, from that you can either go 2H spear (orange) or 1H spear (orange) + shield (orange).

You get more damage and stat bonus from going 1H spear + shield, since red gem offsets damage difference of 2H spear.

Iunno im getting 1 or 2 right now but it depends on ur equip stats and attributes.

Hmm just tried umbo blow again in game, and it was definately buffed. The animation is different, and the animation/recoil is very nice now. It’s better than steed charge now. Well after the cata buff steed charge may be worth using again though.

Not really sure about what level the ‘add knockdown’ should be at though. I have mine at lv1, cuz I think lv3 would increase the knockback distance.

Tbh if given a rank reset i might go for sw3 cata3 drg2 cuz pain barrier buff is pretty significant imo (due to WB mechanics). IMC seems to really like buffing circle 3 and rarely buffs circle 1.

We need to consider how block sux now (lancer pwns block) and the repeated buffs to sw3 and how the transcendence system favors 2h spear by far.

But it is still a tough decision. I need to think it over carefully.

1 Like

I have a pelhop that might take that route.

Sanity check, if I remove peltasta circle 1, I can still use 1h spears and shields right?

Ya as long as you got dragoon

i want a more PvE oriented dragoon, what kind of equips do you sugest?

1h spear + shield. Full dex+ red gems.

my build was based on SW 3 for max pain barrier, then i want to go with 2h spear instead, or it’s realy doesn’t matter?

sw3 isnt really PvE oriented tbh. But ya go 2h with sw3.

can you tell me a nice stat distribution for your build?

I would go full dex.

When u hear a clicking sound from cloaking scout-musketeer.[quote=“kaizheng84, post:300, topic:302061”]
is there any use for Bash?
[/quote]

To remove r7f,if u use normal attack,they can attack u back at that time,but if u use bash,they get kd,so couldnt fight back.

Is the clicking sound for headshot?

Either headshot or snipe i’m not sure, but there this 1 musketeer that can 1 hit kill me with that skill even though i have 41k hp in TBL. but with the c-block it won’t kill me. I always turn off BGM n max out sound effect so i could hear everything in TBL. Some skillful kabba also time their r7f to counter that skill.

Looks like in the new version DEF was buffed, I have a lot more DEF now, and I basically take 1 damage from stuff that used to do damage before. So I guess guardian is even better now. Another thing you can notice is that you can put weapons/armors into pets now. So with the hoglan you get 1x weapon and 1x armor. With penguin you get 2x weapon and 2x armor slots, which I guess you can put 2x shoes for maximum evasion. But the most important thing is that TP pets don’t lose all their stamina upon death, so this makes them worth using for catas now. This is pretty much an indirect evasion buff.

Another thing I noticed is that pretty much all cata skills got buffed. I dare say even steed charge is worth using now with the 300% damage buff…

So I would actually say that this build was buffed. But ofcourse, sw3 got some pretty MAJOR buffs as well mainly pain barrier got 5 more seconds so yea…you can’t go wrong with sw3.

1 Like

Guys, ive never used steed charge before. Is it worth with 300%+?