Tree of Savior Forum

PvP cata-goon build

5v5 TBL in kTOS as shared by grey.

No goons and archers. Murm and Lancers up.

Two lancers on top 10. They’re doing good.

How are the NA charts looking?

JI can kinda see that working out for us in PvP though. It’ll be like throwing 2 concealed nukes. People won’t know how they died !?

It’s like putting a silencer on M4A1.

Then again, it could just be a visual bug which isn’t too suprising considering IMC’s track record:

Slightly offtopic:

How are you fellow cata goons (sw3/sw2+pelt/sw+pelt+hop) faring in duels? ie. the ego contest lol

For me personally i havent been in a lot of duels (noone challenges u to a duel when ur cata3), but i have been doing well generally when i get into one. I did lose pretty badly to another cata that was high dex becuz i had trouble hitting him. But now that i am full dex that shouldnt happen anymore.

If you look at the points, it seems like the start/halfway, top 10 usually have 1100+ points at the end of the week.

2 Likes

Yeah, just realized it as well. Seems like it just got reset. Perhaps the clerics are still asleep.

SEA 5v5 misses you. :grin:

Haha nah, you guys got YugiMori. :smiley: Anyone got Wingshard yet?

yeah just like this hahaha :smile_cat:

mins of glory :persevere:
does not count :sweat_smile:

@fatedhour
oh maybe that is the cause… I hope so.coz I like the sfx of dethrone

1 Like

You guys saw that +90 SPR bracelet? Might be better than Rhevisan if paired with the new high-mDef shields + Nuale card stack. :smiley:

What is it called? nuaele card is pretty expensive in varena though compared to other cards like like twice the price :disappointed_relieved:

You need to buy TP for it. :smiley:

RIP debuffs.

ohh, rental items, not fan of those.

not problem for you though…you got 200 tp every week in guild event anyways :grin:

My dethrone looks weird… looks less OP at times when i use it lol like less special effects.

Update

1 Like

Everyone, boooooooooooooooost meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nah already pretty boosted :joy:

1 Like

Do you guys turn on provoke?

only in pve when my teamates are newbies in instances

[quote=“ijbest, post:279, topic:302061, full:true”]like less special effects.
[/quote]
I prefer it that way, without the lighnting line effect your vector position will less be identified