Tree of Savior Forum

PvP and PvE - Ktest's New Gung Ho lv15, or Guardian lv15

When enemy has a PD with bloodletting, your swordie 3 is useless

After the sizable nerfs to PD on ktest, do you still think there will be an abundance of PD?

TBL bloodletting is nerfed, in case you missed the past year of changes. It is easy to work around.

I think the only thing that effected PD is agny nerf, PD still deals monstrous damage.

Care to elaborate? Even if duration is shortened and their offensive power is reduced, the status immunity paired with ausrine is still op in PVP

I thought they reduced damage tick speed, and lowered the damage ratio on incinerate and pcloud

they have just removed base damages.

Incineration deals %3650 damage, %4900 with agny.
Plague Vapors is %4260 and deals %112.5 (poison) damage to most of the mobs.

I also believe they are the most reliable blessing abusers after wugu.

Im not trying to be a jerk here, but you still play the game?

The build is Swordie3 + Corsair 2 + Murm. If they are status immune and immune to damage you can still land an Iron Hook.

Iron Hook 10 is 14 seconds of crowd control. After that, Ausrine will be done and bloodletting shortly afterwards. Use bash to knock them down, which bloodletting does not help with, pop restrain and then go to town.

Iron Hook cooldown is 25 seconds. It will be up quickly, and you can hook them again. This is basic Corsair gameplay.

2 Likes

High skill cap build tho. +respect

1 Like

It is a technical build, but once you get used to the hitbox of iron hook it is really satisfying to play.

Only works in 2v2 if you’re lucky and hook both enemies. When you hook 1 only you are stationary and the other guy can disrupt you. It’s the same mechanics even with the new changes, it just makes it harder for the cleric since they can’t sustain it as long.

If they really want bloodletting to last, they’d take Miko. Unless you have a Miko in your party also, it’s still very hard to break.

Ill take ‘Basic Murmillo Skills’ for 200 Alex.

Frenzied Slash is a jump in ability. It moves your character and it works during iron hook. This allows you to move in, while they are hooked, and pound them with murmillo skills.

The difference between you and me, is that I actually play the class and succeed in both 2v2 and 5v5. It isn’t like im the only one on my team. The point is to complement your team and offer a really strong CC, while having the potential to jump in and deal tons of damage.

The first GH (gung ho) formula in the update was [0,07*(MinAtk+MaxAtk) + 38] (at lv 15). They probably changed this formula because you could just go 0 STR and still have a good bonus due to weapon and others Atk sources, and also because the amount of Atk was too big. The new one is [1,72*(STR^0.8) + 38] (at lv 15); the idea of making it scale with STR is good, however the scaling (root function) is a bad execution of this ideia. IMO, it should be something like this:

[(0,3)*STR + {15}] at lv 1 ; the base bonus {x} increases by 1,5 every level until level 5, then it falls to 1 every level until level 10, then it falls again to 0,5, totaling 30 base bonus ; the scaling multiplier increases by 0,04 per level, totaling 0,9 scaling multiplier (90% of your STR). resuming:

Lv1: [30% of your STR + 15] bonus P.Atk, -Y% P.Def
Lv5: [50% of your STR + 22,5] bonus P.Atk, -Z% P.Def
Lv10: [70% of your STR + 27,5] bonus P.Atk, -J% P.Def
Lv15: [90% of your STR + 30] bonus P.Atk, -K% P.Def

The Hook + Frenzied Slash combo has been known since rank 8 came out. Nothing’s new.

As I said, unless you can hook both your enemies, the free one will interrupt you if he/she knows what he’s doing. I won’t even bother going into 5v5.

Also, Gung Ho, Concentrate, Restrain, Pain barrier etc. sounds good, but Miko can remove all of these. From the ktest patch notes it doesn’t look like they removed this yet.

The Hook + Frenzied Slash combo has been known since rank 8 came out. Nothing’s new.

Then why are you ignorant to it? You say I am stationary when I use Iron Hook. You are wrong. Do you still play the game?

the free one will interrupt you

IF they can. Most of the time, they can’t. The only classes that can straight up interrupt hook are kinos, cryo3, hunter and miko. If I see them, they are instantly my hook target.

In 2v2 it is a joke to hook both opponents, and even if I hook one by the time their teammate reacts to it I already have the advantage.

In 5v5 it is a TEAM match. I have 4 other people that can do things. Stop debating in a vacuum.

EDIT: The points you are making are akin to saying Kino3 Raise is useless because an Oracle can counterspell it, a Rogue can capture it, or a Thauma can reversi it. It is just plain wrong.

1 Like

still broken :I

If Hook + Frenzied Slash combo is so good, why is it still called Tree of Clerics? Why are Clerics dominating TBL ranking boards and PVP in general? How many Murmillos are on the top TBL rankings, despite this combo being a well known combo? It seems you are the one who is ignorant to what Clerics can do.

The BS immunity mechanics in this game wrecked PVP and turned it into Tree of Clerics. So far they haven’t changed too much of them, just made durations shorter. If they don’t change these mechanics in a bigger way it will still be Tree of Clerics.

I have 3 clerics as well. One of them is miko/oracle/inquis, that I main. It loses in 5v5 to heavy CC comps.

In Klaipeda it is Crowd Control classes that dominate the top 10s, not clerics. Guess whatever server you play on, if you play at all (which I doubt) hasn’t gotten the memo.

It is called Tree of Clerics by scrubs who don’t know how to counter them. If anything it is Tree of Kino3s

And this is why my thaum is climbing in ranks. Reversi is so underrated.

1 Like

just wanted to say that yea kino3 FF2 are doing really good, and overall more feared in TBL atm if they have highly transcended equip