Tree of Savior Forum

Putting the Rank Reset Bundles in the Item store on Steam

I was wondering if you can just update your steam store and move the Rank reset Bundle to the item store instead because Steam wont let us buy another one. People really want to buy rank resets especially people who have multiple high level characters.

5 Likes

yes please D:
or at least pass the discount foward to the TP instead
seriously, allow us to buy more rank resets yo wtf >.>
and no, we wonā€™t wait, we want it with discount

Yea i failed to reset my goon because i thought the event is for 4 weeks xD
Need a reset :o

Come on, itā€™s just 2 weeks (10th of July) till you get 2 free Rank Resets with the upcoming Pied Piper & Exorcist updateā€¦

Why not bothā€¦

True that somewhere next month there should be 2 rank resetsā€¦

BUT, i would also like it as a purchaseā€¦ Overall everyone wins, IMC gets money, and we players get resetsā€¦

We end up with resets a few times a year when changes happen. If you want a different class more frequently than they are given, roll a new character.

All free/TP resets would do is make people continue to 1.) do really stupid things that they immediately regret and 2.) do flavor of the month gimmicky nonsense until it gets bugfixed/nerfed and then whine that they donā€™t have a reset.

You do realize character slots are limited. And why would we make another character when we want that particular character to be Reset. And did you even read my topic? Weā€™re not really talking about Free Rank reset. Weā€™re talking about moving the Rank Reset Bundle that people actually want to ā€œbuyā€ to the right store page from the Steam Store.

how do you know july 10

IMC made a reply on the forum somewhere recently that the two new classes are due around that date. With that, resets are likely, too.

Edit:

We only received 1 rank reset when Omnyoji and Retiarius arrived, how do you know itā€™s 2 resets this time?

You have 40 character slots.

Yeah, itā€™s the same stupid ā– ā– ā– ā–  that everyone else keeps asking for. It would be terrible for the game to make rank resets available on a frequent basis, because any kind of limitation for balance would just be met with ā€œmake it cheaper, make it more frequent, give me more.ā€ Itā€™s a slippery slope. Itā€™s a bad idea. You are already given resets more than enough, and there are 2 per account that you have access to outside the class-change resets.

Resets were not given to ktos for this event because they had a reset event only a couple weeks beforehand, which we just also got. You should not rely on resets being given, at any point, for any reason, especially if ktos doesnā€™t get them.

Again, we just had an event which gave us 3 rank resets per account. If you didnā€™t take advantage, whose fault is that?

I may be mistaken, but doesnt ktos have a purchasable rank reset???

just put the kupule npc that sells rank reset vouchers for 10 blessed gems again and let her stay forever.

10 gems for a reset is a fair price and a good shard ā€˜sinkā€™ :smiley:

3 Likes

No, only once just like us.

Thats good to know
I will be able to reset two of my characters to test the new classes

Hmm, iā€™d suggest 300TP for 1 rank reset, if its ever considered.

Iā€™d buy it.

Good idea for a silver sink imo. Or if that too much, allow for the player to rollback 2 or 3 circles. They can very much make this beneficial for themselves and the players.

https://pastebin.com/Av0Cid7a

It is more than a fair assumption that at least Clerics/Archers would get a reset and iTOS have had this/that different from kTOS so who knows in the end line. That being said, your reply is going off that I somehow implied it was going to happen, which I was not. I said ā€œlikelyā€ for a reason.

The reset provided and these notes were for KTEST, not KTOS live. That is the test server for Tree of Savior.

Rank resets were not provided on KTOS live for the release of these new classes.

Donā€™t lose hope! :slight_smile: