Tree of Savior Forum

Pure CON Kino3 Cryo3 Sage

I am a Returning Player, I don’t know what happened to the new update but can I ask if it’s still ok to be a PURE CON kino3 cryo3 ?

Yes.

just go for int, at least majorly int.
You not necessarily have to be suck at dmg while playing support.

even if I have Animus?

That might work at its intended range at lvl170.

But I don’t see how it be any use at the end game compared to native stats.

Lul what? He is support, not damage dealer. It is a PvP char, maybe some help in PvE also, but mostly PvP. Full con is the only way to go here.

I forgot, to tell that I like PVP, so that’s why I went Full Con before
but I don’t know if it’s still ok after the Big Update

Currently, it is very hard to kill anyone in TBL because of armor. 320 int is 800 matk. With trans4 windia rod you have like 2500matk fullcon in PvP. So full int is +30-50% damage, but like 2-3 times less HP, no block chance and very low HP recovery from potions. So, no worth going full int here. You are supposed to be a support, just go for it. You dont have any damaging skills, besides Ice Wall - PP combo, which is hardly reliable in PvP.

I see Thank u very much, but I heard Ice Blast got boosted, if im a Full CON
is it ok if I get that too?

No, it was boosted, and then nerfed again. So, now it is some help damage in PvE. Useless in PvP. You dont have any damaging skills, you will deal much less damage that you used to before TBL overhaul. Without trans7+ practo weapons it is very hard to kill anyone in TBL right now, even playing as a damage dealer. For support, it is amost impossible.

Unless you have a 317+lvl char with some trans gear now, I would advice you to make a new account and use this event https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1093 You will be given so much bonuses and using guides on youtube or forum you can easily make a 330lvl char within a few days, also you will be given a good weapon for 1 month.
As for me, Psy3Cryo3 with the current CC nerfs, is a bad class. If you want something like this, go for wiz1-cryo1-psy2-chrono3-psy3

thank u for that info, I guess ill go to my old Build then as a Support PVP Build

I do not know where you are playing, nor your equipment, but in the last updates the wizard greatly increased the HP, even being full INT.

I go in PVP with my Full-INT wizard (Ele-Lock), set Full Cloth, and I have between 40-50k HP and it’s not very easy to kill myself.
Weapon I alternate between Staff and Rod + Shield depending on the situation.

Potion has to be level 15 or the Small Elixir while they do not prohibit (which should have already been done).

I should just sell my Animus then?
and go for Int Build

When someone says pure CON does that mean invest all stat points into CON? If so why would anyone do that I mean unless you start the game off with the best of the best equips to balance out everything else.

Yeah but the point getting full CON is getting High Block rate, not for HP.
Block is so broken atm cause theres not much many equipment that gives block pen, thats why full con (or at least main CON) is the meta.

1 Like

it’s because Pure CON as a KinoCryo before was a Crowd Control Build and have a High HP and Block can really help a lot in PVP in survivability and with the help of Animus gives a decent amount of damage too
but that was way back before the New System, I just want to ask the old player who are still currently playing that has knowledge in this kind of Build if this is still good in terms of PVP

I have a Kino3-Sage that is Full CON … all points invested in CON … and I can’t kill anyone in PVP … even with my HoG +11… I’m almost immortal, but I do not kill anyone.

Already with my Ele-Lock Full INT, I kill anyone in PVP by switching to Staff … and I get a good survival with Solmiki and LionHead Shield.

Before META was Full CON, now I don’t think so. I have an opinion about the new META for wizard, but I won’t talk about it now because I haven’t tested it yet.

The thing that matters is trascendence now, in TBL all your refines and trans are halved by 50% so you basically are hitting with a +5 staff.
Trans 6+ weapon with icewall+pressure does a lot of damage

1 Like

I can’t say i’m always the biggest damage dealer, but with HoG +11 trans 5 i do quite decent damage on tbl while maintaining the survivability of full con and cc abilities of cryokino.