Tree of Savior Forum

Psychic Pressure (Bug)

Hello there,

After using “Psychic Pressure” my character freezes in one pose (and moving in that same pose) until I jump then it starts running normally.

It’s not interfering with anything but I thought it would be good to point that out.

Server: Fedimian
Team: TheMoonSeal
Character: WuMu-MeiMau
Date: 9/7/2018
Time: 9:45 EEST

Ah…I understand the issue, but could you please also provide a video?
Either here or by Support Ticket. Thank you.

this bug with game launch
:tired:

It’s a feature, not a bug.

@STAFF_Letitia
lt also happens when casting sanctuary. To replicate the ‘feature’ just cast Psychic pressure or sanctuary. After the duration ends, move ??? Swag. Not really as annoying as the exorcist faces (it’s even funny sometimes) but it’s worth checking out if your people have some extra time aka low priority bug.

this bug was since I played, about 8 months ago … still not fix it :joy:?

Same bug also happens with Hell’s Breath. Also for some reason, after a full cast of Psychic pressure, my character does an staff melee attack. The bug does not happen with gravity pole, so it probably only happens with skills that let you aim around you while casting.

@STAFF_Letitia Video showing the bug with both Psychic pressure and Hell Breath: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziQBZVzFs2Q

3 Likes

Asking to provide a video, is this a joke or what ? It’s nothing new.

Also happens with Rune Caster skills (like Rune of Justice).

I believe it is to show specifics to the devs on the report, as is easier to show a video than to translate an error from english to korean…

would you rather have someone see the problem themselves or risk thing to be lost in translation?_?

this happen with multiple classes, mainly any class that puts it hand forward or charges

Ahhh okay, yeah it’s what I thought. Thanks for the video!

3 Likes

Yeh but it was reported with videos 2 years earlier and certainly 1 year earlier too… So I can’t understand how they’re not aware of this.

can you find those videos for me please?_?

sure thing