Tree of Savior Forum

Provide us SOME ways to trade 1:1 for transcended weapons?

I just don’t understand why is 1:1 trade not available for transcended weapons. It’s such a ■■■■ move and it should be revamped.

1. I can’t buy a transcended weapon with shards/gems.
  2. There’s 0 reliable way to give a specific player a transcended weapon. If I have a trans10 315 weapon that I no longer use and I want to give it to a friend, I have to put it up on market and HOPE that he ends up getting it.

This system makes literally no sense. As the new level cap is coming out there will be a ■■■■ ton of old weapons sitting in the market/personal storage. Why wouldn’t IMC let us trade these? You can’t extract the shards/gems already anyway.

We are already buying your shitty Token. I wouldn’t even mind if you want to put up a 20 tp item to let us “unlock” a specific transcended weapon. For all these silver sinks you put up, please do this one thing to be considerate to your players…?

4 Likes

I have been thinking of a similar method that could be both profitable and enjoyable to use…

I was thinking about making a thread about it…

will prob do so after I wake up…

Hello SmithFashion!

We appreciate your feedback and suggestion regarding transcended weapons. We will forward this to our development team for them to review and see what changes can be done in the future.

Thank you for playing Tree of Savior!

3 Likes

Not allowing us to break them down and get gems back was a bit overkill in my opinion.
They should of reduced the amount you get back to be in line with the reduced amount required to transcend.
Breaking them to get 50% of your gems back would of worked fine.

4 Likes

how about make them trade only once and untradable after that?. :slight_smile:

I’m against this one actually. For a wide variety of reasons.

Unless they did it so the only ones which were tradable were a rank behind. Like right now, I could only trade 315 weapons or worse. At rank 10, I could only trade my 350.

Honestly I have no idea why you would have re-transcended a 315 after the event, but that’s just me.

3 Likes

Why? I am all ears on how could anyone be against this.

Ya it’s just you and maybe a few other elitists here who laugh at general/casual players because they don’t play the game the “optimal” way. I personally love the look of my heart of glory and I love to swing it around, why does this concern you?

The rank of the weapon is irrelevant. You can put them up on the market for sale anyway but the problem really is the lack of a reliable way to move a transcended weapon from one character to another. If IMC wants a cut of this transaction (now it’s that 10% commission fee + listing fee) they can easily come up with a system to get that (whether it’s TP/In game silver). At least let players choose where that weapon goes to.

5 Likes

Thank you GM, your response is much appreciated.

2 Likes

Maybe bring back the feature to remove trans and that would work fine.

No one is laughing at you - just curious as to why you would re-transcend a 315 weapon by choice, you like to swing your HoG around then why not use it as a re-skin for your next weapon?

3 Likes

Do I really need to retype this? It’s literally in the same post. It does NOT have to be a 315, it could be a 350 or a 330. HOG is just an example, not everyone has the silver to reskin a weapon and trans 10 it again.

1 Like

you can rather easily swing 350-360 weapon with the look of Heart of Glory…

Welcome to gear progression in an MMO?

2 Likes

The funniest part is that’s like 20 years and more that mmo work this way.

Shameless plug initiated. . .

To Trade a Gift

…? Trading gears to friends/other people does not mean me I am not making gear progression. In fact, the person whom I traded gears with could very much be making a gear progression.

This is the 2nd time I quote myself. Try to read this??

1 Like

But it’s not easy to trans 10 and enhance another 350 weapon…? What if my HOG is +21?
A +16 350 primus still gets outdamaged by a +21 HOG.

Also you are missing the point. I could easily have a 350 weapon that I no longer use and I want to give it to a friend. Why does this transaction have to go through the market?

1 Like

We are talking about why you would re-transcend your 315 gear during 360 content - you said its because you like swinging around your HoG.

The correct thing to do would be to get the new gear and then re-skin your HoG to it. Dumping a bunch of blessed gems in your old gear is silly and questioning it isn’t elitist.

EDIT: If it is already stage10 from previous content - then that is why this is about gear progression, the weapon is still good, use it till you get a better one and transcend it.

I think the main reason for this restriction is to prevent RMT where players can just straight trade RL cash for items. Hence everything now needs to go thru the in game marketplace where IMC can monitor the trades.

1 Like

You literally disregarded the whole post and tunnel visioned yourself into 1 single thing that I said to respond to “why would you transcend your 315”. Nowhere in my statements have I mentioned anything about dumping more gems into a 315.

Since you don’t seem to bother to read, here is the original statement:

“IF” I have a trascended weapon that I no longer use and I want to give it to a friend. The weapon could be 315/330/350, it does not concern anyone other than me and the person that I am trading with. You don’t decide what the “correct thing” to do is for everyone as you know nothing about the weapon nor the players involved in the trade.

NO ■■■■ genius, this is exactly why I have a previously transcended weapon that I no longer use and it could greatly benefit a friend/a new player who may or may not have just joined TOS. It takes a significant amount of time for non-whales/elitist players to farm enough gems to get a trans 10 weapon especially when saalus is nerfed and we no longer have the discount gear event.

Why should this piece of weapon mold in my storage instead of benefiting someone of my choice??

Btw, please make sure you understand what you are responding to because I really don’t think you do.

2 Likes