Tree of Savior Forum

Protection mode IMC

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Upon further investigation, we verified that your account has violated the terms of service and EULA of the game. Due to this, your account has been banned for 15 days.

-you can’t even tell the reason why you are banning me… or even can’t say what i violated… c’mon IMC… be reasonable of emposing punishment and be sure that if you do this to someone… be sure to do this to everybody that you think violating your rules… because i am telling you… im not the only one doing that kind of thing… im sure a lot of people in BAUBAS doing exactly the same thing as i do… so be fair!!! don’t just pick someone to get ban… banned them all!!! should i shout their name so you know??? and how come that you could say i violated some of your rules? you can’t even explain to me or even tell me what i did wrong… coz im not a TP user that’s why you are implementing your rules just on me? c’mon IMC… RockOfAges, Raylight, Faex and other more are doing those things standing on pole in baubas 24/7 , if i saw those people still there… that means you are afraid banning people that are useful for your TP…be fair!!!

1 Like

One of my friend got banned too, he was just there to leech exp… and take note that he doesn’t have any Bokor/Sorce or use macro or what not, he’s a new player too LOL… he still got banned without IMC investigating his account manually. Except he keep getting copy pasted replies from support. This game actually driving away all the players.

-No replies from Staff in forums
-Copy pasted answer in Support section

Oh wells, it’s either waiting for that 15 days and missing some events or moving on to something better with a support that actually talk to you…

Edit: Btw I just realized you actually used macro based on your post (you snitched yourself out) and other people too lol

Oh this thread is gonna be fun.

you guys do realize that if they start explaining clearly why they ban people, more people will find a way to evade bans ?

anyway if you used macro, then that’s it

2 Likes
  1. They don’t usually tell you explicitly what rule you’re violating. Idk if it’s a universal thing or not for all companies, but I have some experiences with Korean-based software and banning, so I’m convinced not telling what you’re violating is just their job’s rule.

2. You used third party apps, that’s your answer, if you don’t want to check the toa

3. Oh, so you’re just envy because you are caught, but they’re not. I bet, even if you feel sorry, you’re sorry because you’re caught, not sorry because you’re wrong.

3 Likes

oh c’mon… it’s not about using macro or whatever… it’s about IMC being reasonable for banning people… if IMC get used to ban people using macro, i am 100% sure no one will left on this game… the point is and the issue here is not about afk’ing, they put the reason to people to afk… if they will put out that pole in baubas, do you think there is someone be there 24/7, and why they saying they can’t give me the reason why i get ban?? they want to kept it a secret? this is bullshit IMC…

itstoo-early-for-this-but-let-me-get-my-popcorn-17665611

1 Like

smell something fishy… hmm lul i bet you’re one of them.

As I said before, it may be one of their jobdesc; which is to keep quiet. You can’t really blame them for it, other companies have the same rule too.

Anw not trying to support imc but, the one banning =/= the one developing the game, so they can’t really make a change with that pole.

I’ve read my post again repeatedly and I don’t catch what’s fishy about this sentence…? But let’s not argue over this, I’m trying to witness a drama, not starting one xD

2 Likes

So you’re saying just because there is this one thing that let you do illegal things in an easier way… you are allowed to do it? AHAHAHA!!! are you a child? how old are you? Can you hear yourself?
What you did was violate the game rules. you reap what you sow.

i see then, let the violators be punished then, and i hope IMC will look up to this because the game is literally dying.

:sad: “I want a response from IMC, because after 15 days, I want exploit something that will not ban me.”
■■■■■■■ idiots

1 Like

i also send a ticket to IMC which is they can’t make or do a response on it… so how come i will believe that i violated some rules? anyway… this is not about banning other players like what they did to me… it’s about being fair to all the players that playing this dying game…

if this is their job to not letting the people why they get punish or ban… well that was very unreasonable just being they don’t want too or a part of the rules of their company… zzzzzz so people will get ban repeatedly just because of that pole… :slight_smile: its about doing something about the issue… it’s not just about picking someone to get ban… get up IMC stupid as ■■■■…

You don’t need to share with us why you were banned but I’m sure you can figure it out by reading this.

https://treeofsavior.com/page/common/?t=ts

if they banned someone that whaling TP it means they reduce their own income :prince:

exactly!!! :smiley: truth hurts hahaha

i am not sharing you this… i am telling you what IMC did… i dont have to read anything… because IMC can’t even tell me what’s wrong hahahaha

If you bothered to read the term of service, you would know IMC doesn’t have to tell you why you were banned. You will also see that the account you play on isn’t yours either, it belongs to IMC.

A majority of gaming companies practice this same thing.

3 Likes