Tree of Savior Forum

Protection mode IMC

i already spend to much on that account… so IMC can’t do that kind of ■■■■ to me… i could accept that if they will be fair enough…

-> “i don’t have to read anything”
-> “why did they ban me why can’t they say anything ! !”

nice meme

1 Like

Were you fair enough while you were ruining HG presumably for the last 2 months with a number of other people? The economy has been hurting and that much is clear. No pity for the lot of you. I only wish it were sooner and more frequent. Be happy it was 15 days and that based on what we know so far they didn’t purge your accounts of unfairly gained silver/items.

Plenty of people spend a lot on this game and couldn’t enjoy one of the few pieces of solo content because of your exploits.

2 Likes

maybe your one of my mention names :slight_smile: be careful ok… :slight_smile:

there’s one thing i agree with the OP.
ban them all.

2 Likes

“Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded. In all thing showing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine showing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.”

When you have evidence of me exploiting Baubas you let me know.

ban whales = no income/money = GG

Please, dont stop, I’m laughing so much kkkkkkkk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you better stop afk’ing in baubas too, before it’s too late :slight_smile:

trying to take the moral high-ground…

only after getting caught yourself…

that’s kinna…

Owo

owO

Owo

OAo?!!

3 Likes

It’s not taking moral high ground.

It’s pure envy lol

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.