Tree of Savior Forum

[Propaganda] How Daijoubu on the Fedimian server tracks our bosses after the debuff update

1 Like

Err grats I guess? Not sure what else you’d like me to say.

I don’t think the post asked for you specifically, Altariel, to say anything at all. But I’m sure they’re very happy that you graced their thread with your sassy bait response.

1 Like

And I’m happy you graced my sassy bait response with another sassy bait response.

That was the point. Congratulations, you can understand subtext!

Would you like to add something else Captain Obvious?

2 Likes

Yea. Glad you’re getting a kick out of this. Life must be tough over there.

1 Like

Altariel, thanks. We just wanted to show off.

Not pictured: Our private addon for idling boss maps :wink:

Excellent
##############

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I know you’re joking, but for others that might not realise it - There’s Nothing illegal about sitting on a map doing nothing. It just tells us when a channel hits a certain number of people on it as it’s a strong indicator of another organised group of people that have warped in that know the timer.

We’re not into anything shady and I’ll be keeping it that way forever.

Should IMC decide that checking the number of players in a channel isn’t allowed we would immediately stop. Those show up on our “Populations” tab.

1 Like

Really nice way to use the information that is available to speculate on the timing. Thumbs up.

we shud ban the whole guild

2 Likes

If IMC’s API allows checking of number of players in a certain map/certain channel, personally I don’t see why not. That’s a creative use of the API function. We also use it many times with LKchannel?

Certainly it benefits those who knows LUA scripting more though. Now programmers will be more valued in guilds? lol

2 Likes

Right! It does nothing more than LKChannel, except we keep notes of the numbers and that gives strong ideas of boss spawn times due to other guilds/boss parties having timers.

Obviously the game isn’t making the pretty graphs for us.

No. Just ask some friends rush to the map for no reason. LeL

2 Likes

lol that’s one way to screw the statistics haha.

Haha. That would work if people knew which map was being tracked and when, or which maps we already have the timers for and don’t need data on.

But it’s a good idea! By day 2 after maint it becomes a bit pointless.

:3

YES BAN EVERYONE.
NO MORE PLAYERS. NO MORE GOLDSELLERS. NO MORE BOTS.
PERFECT TOS.
Body is invalid; try to be a little more descriptive