Tree of Savior Forum

Problem with quest "To the Fortress of the Land"

Hello, my problem is, i did all the quests in inner entire (even blue ones)
i finished yellow questline and got revelations in my inventory
I CANT start this quest with NPC…
someone know sth about it? is there more requirements i dont know?
NPC keep repeating same things, i dont have any other quest with him started bcs i finished all…

my memory sucks so sadly it can help, but I hope this does help you…

also minimap sometimes get stuck on previous quests icon instead of the actual one…

already saw and nothing…
as i SAID i already did quest “revelation to the fortress land” and have revelation item in my inventory
big stone tablet and i cleared all quest from NPCs
i quess i need to finish one of previous story lines but dont know which one…

Did you do the quest where you need to kill monsters on Drill Ground of Confliction until they drop some quest items?

It’s not enabled until you get an item from them then I think you can talk to a NPC on Inner Encient to get the quest and go back there and be able to track your progress.

It’s possible to do all other quests on the area and miss this one since the drop rate is low and you don’t get the quest automatically.

You probably forgot to finish all the Amanda quests, there are still one or two to complete after you get the revelation.

1. Find a stone to write some history
  2. Get some tools to carve the message

I think part 2 is tricky to trigger, you can be stuck at Amanda saying she has to do something but cannot figure it out and you have to talk to her with keyboard and not mouse or do the quest where you have to gather 4 memos on the level. Don’t remember exactly, but should be something like that.

1 Like

I have the same problem too. I’m not able to finish the same quest for the pasleptas collection. The quest itself doesn’t trigger even after completing revelation of fortress of the land quest line.

OHH a lot of answers, thanks for all (problem still unsolved)

@Seiran yes i did, that was tricky quest for me bcs i dont saw description, but i did it

@draconis Quest with memos is optional but bcs i m in despair i ll try to finish it too and clear all fortress battleground quests, my friend did paslepas collection box quest after alll yellow quests there, than cleared NPC and get 2nd box (untradeable) - no he dosnt know why it triggers for him

@owiekho Thanks for Your answer, at least i m not alone with this problem, let me know if You be able to solve that, i ll keep adding my progression

i did both of this quests and problem still exist, :frowning:

abandon any quest you have on that map, it might help reset things and allow progress…

still wont work even if you complete all the quests in inner enceinte

thats really strange problem, i think we need to do one of previous yellow questlines (character who did inner for me and have problem with paslepas was mean to be my chill roleplayer - i did a lot of quest with her and unlocked + finished most of quests collections) i ll try to do this questline with another character and if thats don’t help i ll explore previous maps and do questlines (i did grand corridor questline and starving demon - forest of prayers ones, hard to say what could be missing)

Refresh, problem still exist…

hmm dunno wha could be wrong with you o_O i just recently done that quest and all i’ve done was just do the quest line…

sure you have it and just didn’t notice getting the quest?

1 Like

no, i dont, i did quest lines and tryed to START this quest with 2 characters without positive results thats why this topic exist…

Did you complete blue all quests on the next maps until Fortress Battlegrounds? Including the Diev Master one on the floor with blue spirits?

no, but please…requirments dont mentioning them…i ll do them slowly but my despair is struggling with disgust to all this… My friend just did yellow ones and Blue with npc to unlock quest, is there any diev console command or some addon to see requirments for hidden quest to trigger?

Requirements on tos.neet doesn’t count for hidden quests nor should they be taken as “hey, this doesn’t work”. The game has some other mechanics and different checks for quests that are triggered by things such as NPC dialogs. For example, the requirement for the dialog to appear isn’t shown on tos.neet.

1 Like

Was finally able to finish Pasleptas today and specifically get the Letas Stream spirit to show up.

You have to start at Mardas in Karaolis Springs, and do that entire gold quest chain up to completion, which ends in Letas Stream with https://tos.neet.tv/quests/30069

It’s actually fairly long, about 20-30 minutes just due to how large both maps are.

Leave the map and after the next hour starts, go back to the map and the little spirit will be in the location.

1 Like

AMAZING, THANKS a lot, man :smiley: i just got reason to update this “game”, thanks a lot, i knew there must be sth…
anyway, have fun playing i ll add sth as fast as i get paslepas box/quest :slight_smile
looks like i m starting here: https://tos.neet.tv/quests/30049
long adventure: