Tree of Savior Forum

Problem at the chat server again (Nov, 04)

Hello. We are IMCGAMES TOS Team.

There’s some problem at the Chat Server.
Therefore, whispers, Megaphones, party chats and the Market are not working properly.

We are preparing to fix this issue and will have a temporary maintenance soon.
We will let you know again when the time for the temporary maintenance gets decided.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you

12 Likes

Thankz GOD!! :grinning: thank you IMC staff keep up the good work :joy:

Fix the npc sell prices and repair prices first. Then worry about your chat server.

7 Likes

Fix the silver issue please o3o.

please be aware also for the broken IFP stuff or what it is called its always like this daily maintenance just finished lol… please be aware also crashes at dungeon lvl 50 the client randomly crashes and wastes our run for the dungeon. thank you!

Yes, finally! Fix the repair cost while you are at it!

NOBODY CARES about the chat when u have more big bugs like the repair one and the prices of the stuff ._.

3 Likes

PUT BACK THE VENDOR PRICES why are you doing this to CBT, how are we going to +15 anything like this.

All-in-all, thanks for letting us know. Please try to communicate with your players more. We love hearing from staff.

The items and teleport prices are just fine, the only real issue is the repair price. It is ridiculous to pay the item full price just to repair it XP. Market to, it’s a pain in the ass not be able to use it.
Anyway, thanks for the “feedback” I guess hahaha

Apology accepted, but not needed :smiley:

my best wishes and success to all xD

THEY ARE NOT fine how are you going to + anything when it cost like 200k to +5 and you vendor stuff for 2k??? you tell me

people like you piss me off, you clearly haven’t played the game enough and don’t understand enhancement prices.

1 Like

my problem with upgrade is not the fact that it cost lot of silver, but that you will get something better faster than it will take you to upgrade…

get strong staff on quest A… upgrade… 3sec later quest B gives you staff that kick staff A out of water…

i think they only repair the megaphone, whispers and party chats

You are doing it wrong actually. You buy the best weapon you can have at your level, and upgrade it.

Don’t upgrade worthless equipment.

Thank you for the update, it’s appreciated. It’s been incredibly difficult organizing parties or finding friends in-game or generally socializing with the bugs to chat and the friends list, so I’ve been waiting for that to be fixed. Market is also an extremely important resource and the instability has had a large impact on the quality of play.

It would be great if you could also give us an ETA soon on when the repair price bug will be fixed. The price to repair my bow is literally more than the price of just selling off the bow…

I don’t buy weapons I get them from quests for free and really fast, so there is no point to upgrade or buy anything.

When you get to level 170, all you get are recipes, 1 enhance from +4-5 will cost you 200k and recipes all sell for 2k, I grinded entire day today and only got about 200k total,

HOW are they expecting us to get silver? make them appear out of thin air?

I haven’t tried enhancing 170 weapon yet but i’m assuming it will cost even more.

Squire is getting rich from this patch with their repair shop.

Well, this logic only apply when server already has a rich market. When this CBT started, players don’t have this at ease