Tree of Savior Forum

Paladin/Dievdirby or Paladin/Priest?

I have doubts about this two builds, they’re both paladin with plague doctor, but i’m not sure which between c2 priest or c2 Cleric+Dievdirby is more useful for the rest of the build. Is heal worth leveling more than 5 levels?, since i’ll be focusing on STR the heal is not gonna change much in higher levels, i’ll rather be using the 5% hp healing.

Any thoughts?
Thanks

It’s recommended to have either cleric2 or priest3 to have sufficient team healing.

Paladin’s restoration also boosts each heal tile, so cleric2 is a very good option for paladins anyway.

skillwise:
-1 point in fade helps the team out a lot in pve.

• It’s better to put 4-5 in bloodletting atm, as that stops majority of debuffs & conditions atm.
1 Like

So you’re saying better go cleric2 and dievdirby than priest2?

Thanks for the advices btw.

yep.

/12chars go away

Can we talk more about this?

I am lvling atm a c2> diev >p3, but after Divine Might nerf, I’m considering going c>priest2>pally3.

Blessing and sacrament are huge.
Can you give me your imput on this?

If you dungeon and you’re the only healer on your team, they’re gonna expect you to have C2 with 10 tiles.

If you have a co-healer, and if they are FS, then they will probably have P2 also (or higher) and have better priest buffs than you.

It all depends on the group tbh.

Plus, fade is very useful if your tank makes a mistake with mob aggro. Divine might, I’d like to think, is still useful (compared to Deprotection Zone at least) if you don’t want to level cure to Max. It essentially gives you +25 skill points across your team when fully maxed.

This means your heal will be 11 tiles, your DZ will be stronger, your statues are better etc.

Just my $0.02

Edit: alternatively, if you don’t feel like the Diev playstyle is right, you could take a Kriv and be an int focused pally buffer. Just don’t take smite when you’re a pally.

1 Like

I currently have two clerics, one is going cl1>pr2>pala, the other is going cl2>diev1>pala.
Blessing and sacrament doubled my auto attack damage and I really love it, but I could barely heal my team with 5 healing tiles. On the other hand, diev has good heals, strong carve attack, but really bad auto attack when carve is on cooldown.
What I want to know is why not have both cleric c2 and priest c2 then paladin 3?

^that’s what im planning to do.

Then you’d be left without Rank 7 class in your build. Plague Doctor is too good to pass up.

The r7 options are simply to good to pass up on imo.

Kabbalist can double someone’s health and prevent dmg.
Plague doctor has healing factor and condition prevention.
Even oracle offers condition prevention, forecast and loot skills.

Plus if you want you can still go cleric2/priest/paladin3/x.
That way you get the resurrect just in case, and a decent blessing to boot.
But you’ll have to buy sacrament from pardoners when they get around to selling it.

How good is healing factor in an STR build anyway?

Healing factor isn’t affected by stats.

It’s very good on any build, see:

1 Like

What kind of stat build would you use for a C2/Diev/Paladin3/PD build?

Im basically going the top option, theirs a reason why its popular, hell Im one of the ones who went at length discussing that build. You dont need C2 Cleric or C3 priest when you can eventually get +Skill stats on your equipment. That build is made to be versatile, giving you the ability to do damage, debuff, buff, heal and so forth, you got plague doctors regenerative heal to help round it all out with your Heal and Mass heal.

I had a retarded cleric try to tell me otherwise, since I took 10 aspersion instead of 10 blessing, keeping blessing only at 3 since later on in the 200+ levels it just isnt worth the skill point, its only good as a supplement and thats assuming your not at buff cap already between yours and the buffs of your group. As this build you got plenty of other buffs to fill out that would be more ideal than blessing. Later on ill likely take those 3 points out and place them elsewhere. Blessing has no percentage scaling, yes it can get stronger thru attributes but only so much until it becomes insignificant.

My stat build per 10 is 4/2/2/2 Str Con Spr Dex. Once Con reaches about 50, im taking those two points and placing them into Dex. With monstrance up and the proper crystals and stats, should have a crit rating percentage of 45% or more.

However, if you still insist on Bless, its only really worth it by having 10 bless and max sacrament. You can lower what ya put into Resurrection and revive. Take Aspersion to 5, youll only increase defense by 28 percent but its still decent, and then youll have your higher extra damage. But its up to you, going the Class route of C1/P2/Paladin3/PD, youd want to reduce damage to your party members, since until you can get those skill+ items your healing is more limited compared to the Heal-Bitch builds. Thus, Aspersion and the Paladin Barrier would be important. Again up to you if you wanna go more defensive, or offensive.