Tree of Savior Forum

Premium costumes

Hi! I want to know about the premium costumes that cost 129TP. Someone told me that you get them for free at certain conditions, maybe C3 or… something. How does it work?

It seems you’re referring to the Circle 3 Archer and Priest Costumes, As far as i’m aware you don’t get them for free from anywhere, they are purchased at the Klaipeda/Orsha/Fedimian’s respective TP Sellers. The costumes have a class requirement to be Circle 3 Archer or Priest in order to purchase the outfit and wear it, a priest who is only Circle 2 cannot purchase the outfit, the same goes for Archers.

True… Clerics and archers have a circle 3 costume… and why not the others?

For example, Swordsman master costume, the first. You can buy it at C1-2? And you get some of those 6 costumes for free, or no one? I dont want to use my TP to buy it, and discover you could get it for free in the future…

At the moment you cannot get the costumes in the TP Store for free.
Unfortunately, I’m not oracle so i can’t foresee whether or not they’ll decide to give some costumes away in the future.

Those specific outfits are very new additions to the TP Store.
Others will come in time, I’m certain of it.

Yes, also don’t worry. The shop will not allow you to buy costumes that you cannot wear. You will receive an error message if this circumstance does occur though.

So… at some point they will add Swordsman c3 costume?? Great, then i will wait for it, instead of usin my TP now for Swordsman c1! Do we know when? A matter of… weeks? Months? Years?

We don’t know what classes will get them next or when they appear.

Korean Tree of Savior has received some new rental costumes .( That cost in-game silver), Hair Dye ( Costs TP ) was also added to the game last week. we can expect those in the future at the very least.

I’m really curious how do they look. Do you know if I can find them anywhere?

edit: I found only sth like this: http://www.mmorpg.news/2016/03/tree-of-savior-rental-shop-hair-dye-and.html I love the red hair colour :smiley:

Both posts there, containing the ones earlier and last weeks recent additions.

1 Like