Tree of Savior Forum

Preliminary Announcement Regarding Current Account Restrictions

não dropei nada disso , só por causa de itens de arma laranja 315 e adivinha estão no meu baú pois não tinha a minima intenção de vende-los e explora tenho 5 personagem e quero em nivel bom para fecha minha solmik e acha justo minha conta ser banida por causa de uma gotas e adivinha tenho 7000 de mobs mortos de nabus então não faço questão de passar horas farmando e de perde esses itens dropados com erros , fora os eventos que estou perdendo , mas na visão de gente egóista dropou algo com erro e exploit , além de tudo isso já ate informei a IMC através de tickt a quantia de cada item que dropei. Passar bem o grande invejoso

I want the risk of getting a practonium too

2 Likes

Gotta love you IMC my dear.

You should have locked down the market instead of forbidden people to play.
Learn from your mistakes please, not playing is worse than bugs or stuff that don’t matter to most of casual people.

1 Like

I’m putting exploiters together with exploiters. AFK necros were obviously not exploiting gem drops on purpose, although to me they abuse other mechanics. You know, people can tell if they’re dropping too much of an item.

To players worried that they’ll be banned for minor or involuntary offenses, we’re still sorting out the details regarding who will be banned and for how long, since we still need to fully assess the situation in its totality.

Our plan for now is to apply different types of restrictions according to the severity of the abuse, but we want to leave enough of a margin so as to not punish those who didn’t commit any serious offenses (say, someone considered to have been exploiting the bug by selling the items massively should receive bigger penalties than someone considered to have commited less serious offenses).

I’m afraid I can’t give any specific examples or confirm whether your case in specific applies to this, since like I said, the details are still being sorted out and we don’t want to mislead you.

We understand this is causing some uncertainty among players, however; we’ll make sure to announce the details regarding the bans as soon as we have them set out.

6 Likes

Inveja eu tenho desse seu português lindo, amigo. Não é pra banir quem dropou item não, colega, é pra banir quem exploitou de propósito - não dar presente pra quem exploitou mas não vendeu.

I do believe this compensation is a bit too much especially because people that were actually abusing of the bug and didn’t sell anything will still be rewarded but meh, these guys that were so full of themselves for being honest asking to be blocked is just pathetic, shows how much this comunity is getting worse.

1 Like

Listen to yourself. Honesty is a virtue. A community gets worse with exploiters, not with honesty.

I want nothing but to play this game. But I’m so fed up with all this honesty crap that now I want everything just because. HAHAHA

Did you really try to read what I said? “people full of themselves for being honest now asking to be blocked so they can get the reward” I never meant to say being honest is bad.

I Don’t want a compensation, Just want to play the game… Anyway I m out already…

You do realize a lot of drops are still bugged on the live servers right now, right?

You still haven’t said anything about the guilds who can’t run guild raids for multiple days because of this. Or are you not aware of how important those are?

1 Like

Of course they are! The rewards for being honest are insane! That’s the whole point of the joke, anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t need to take everything literally.

@STAFF_Ines one suggestion, i dont know if you guys have already done it or not, but could you guys reset the market? or take out the items listed in the market of the ppl you are investigating? so ppl dont buy them before it makes all of this worst.

foi oq houve comigo, mano. loguei umas 5 ou 6h da manha… fui na HG umas 7 - 8h e logo que vi o drop rate relatei a eles…

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH

so basically you are giving free stuff to those who abused the bug? this company is a joke

2 Likes

@jangolemestre Again, players who abused the DPK bug will not be compensated. Their accounts will be restricted, as stated in the announcement.

We’ll make sure to state this more clearly in future announcements to avoid misunderstandings.

2 Likes

ok , imc cuidará disso.

Nem eu nem você temos ferramentas para muda isso.
Mesmo sendo contra ou favor do que a imc decidiu nas compensações.

1 Like

Hmm, might I ask, I did trade some blue 315 itens I got from HG cubes during the morning before things got out of control, I got ~30 blue cubes and 0 purple, that being some leather for plate equips and other weapons for 1h sword, I also gave some equips from the cube to other players, but I didn’t get anything else for it, none of them being from the purple cube, I might be banned for that?