Tree of Savior Forum

Prejudiced and Homophobic Player

• Server : Silute

• Team Name : YellowFB

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 8:30 pm

• Evidence:

I went to do a challenge mode and the owner of the party took me because I’m a necromancer, made bad comments calling me useless, dung. With homofobic comments saying: Oh I’m afraid of gay. ■■■■, nobody cares about you. You’ll ■■■■ off. I’m gay, I’m depressed and I’ve cried all night. Please GM, help me. I tried to talk to his guild leader, and the boy did not call, defended the homophobic and told me the same thing. What a necromancer is not people, who was trash. The Guild: LegendsNeverDie

1 Like

Thank you for the report. We have taken action against the player in question and sent them a warning in-game about this issue.

2 Likes

So, i dont know if u can understand portuguese or someone on staff can but if u look at the picture the player iShyo made the first offense.So u take actions against the YellowFB but no actions against the Ishyo?
He said some offenses to yellowFB and to our guild just because we diddnt want to play the challenger mode with a necromancer, is this ok for u?I dont want to play with a necro so i have to be punished?
PS: I never called him trash, i just dont like to play with necro, thats all

I know its not about who says something first, im just asking why he didnt take any punishment cause he offended yellow too :slight_smile:

So, why he didnt take any punishment?
He provokes Yellow first just because we didnt want a necro on our party.
If he didnt provoked Yellow and TRIED to offense our guild nothing of this had happened.
But, lets wait and see, imo he should had take some punishment too.
Im out, good night

Have you read the print? Whoever did the first offense was him, I just answered him on the same level after the whisper he sent. You mean he can call me animal, retarded, ■■■■■■ up and homophobic and I’ll just take punishment? Whoever offended me first was him, and I did not even know he was gay. Calling ‘bixa’ is a very mild offense in Brazil and not a heavy offense to make gays cry. But if it is the case, I accept the punishment, but he should be punished with me for having started swearing.

1 Like

We had a look at the players’ chat records and considered the reported player’s offense worthy of action and an official warning in this situation.

In the name of fairness, however, I will also warn @ishyo21 not to engage with players in-game in a way that could be considered abusive or otherwise not in compliance with our Terms of Service.

I will be closing this thread now so that it doesn’t get out of hand. The players involved are welcome to PM me directly if they have any questions or comments.

2 Likes