Tree of Savior Forum

Practonium Cube Issue

It would be great if IMC gave back the Pract Cube back to those who lost theirs due to the 5 hours expiration. What was the idea behind making it expirable? It doesn’t serve ANY PURPOSE. People work hard to get their characters to 317, spending time and money. It feels unfair to loose it out of nowhere. Bad design like this is an example of what makes people quit the game. If the games dies, everybody looses. People loose their jobs, we loose the game.

@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_John

I hope IMC is considering changing the Practonium Cube expiration time in the future. Can I get some feedback on this?

9 Likes

I agree. There is no mean in an expiration, lol.
At least tell us why it has to expire

1 Like

Probably because they want people to quit the game since there’s no other way to acquire practonium (besides market or rerolling).

2 Likes

hey, you can kill the billion hp boss at guild mission 14 for second cube too!

1 Like

I know you are being ironic, but let me say what I think about this guild mission. With the low population of the game, quite few people have a fully functional and capable guild to complete this quest. Many are just solo players now.

2 Likes

Honestly, I think that, overall, the practonium is a big joke. There’s no way to obtain it besides that cube and to craft orange weapons you need at least 2.
The guild mission is not even a solution since it’s limited by the materials you need to craft the cube and if you want an offhand, even purple, and a 1h orange weapon you still need 3 practoniums.

I’m ok with farming materials, I even built a corsair 3 for that purpose, but limiting a material needed to craft end game gear is something I don’t understand… at all.

2 Likes