Tree of Savior Forum

PP Shop Butler and Maid costume removed

I thought the PP Shop Butler/Maid costume would’ve stayed with the PP Shop until its full deadline, but I only just noticed the costume was removed from the shop probably since the fishing event ended. Was planning on getting it since RNG was not on my side but seems like either the PP Shop costumes were tied to the fishing event even though its supposed to be tied to the PP shop event, or it was planned to remove the costumes before the PP shop closes on 27 November 2018?

Also show of hands, how many madlads were able to get 15,000 PP before that? (Client keeps closing on me so I’m never able to truly AFK in peace)

1 Like

They’re planning to fix it soon.

Also, I’ve had the client open for like 3 days straight even when I wasn’t at my computer at all, and no disconnects here.

No disconnects for me too.

That was over 1 hour ago, not fixed yet.

@STAFF_Bob @GM_Francis

Patient you must be. Coming the fix is. Restarting client you must try. A few more minutes must you wait.

10 Likes

Looks like it’s back for me.

Okay, its back now. Thanks

There was not many days left, and some IMC fixes are “slow”, got a little nervous :unamused:

I understand. This could have been one of those “slow” fixes but I made sure to nag enough to have it fixed ASAP :smiley:

5 Likes

hhahahhahaha LMAO! :smile: :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.