Tree of Savior Forum

Post your Re:Build :)

I used to run a Taoist, so I need to make some changes to my build.

I’m thinking of Cleric > Exo > Oracle > (Druid/Chapl)

How about you guys?

One of my Cleric was Pala/Zealot before. Right now she is a Druid > Oracle > Krivis.
My second Cleric… I was thinking in Paladin - Inquisitor - Pardoner (costume + Indulgentia :3)
My third… Idk. :’)

I was never very fond of Druid, but I guess I have to pick him with Exo or I’ll lack some dmg :frowning:

I’m pretty disappointed with Lycanthropy (and Hengestone), but I love the other skills.

My main characters are:
Exo / Oracle / Druid ;
Elementalist / Onmyoji / Chronomancer for that sweet quick cast and spamming spells like crazy;
Kabba / PD / Priest for supporting and healing, with some DPS.
The rest I made just for fun, like the new Assassin class, and some money making classes.

Let’s start the show:
Wiz-Chrono-Sage-Kino - for meme and portals around the word;
Wiz-Eleme-Moji-Tao - for paper dolls/charms and power of elements;
Wiz-Alch-Shadow-FF - for dark-blood theme, flying around and artificial knowledge(5k sp pot aoe is amazing);

Cleric-Monk-Zea-Oracle - for meme around ofc!
Cleric-Priest-Kabba-Exo - my healer, not completely useless for damage itself;

Scout-Rogue-Assa-Shino - your meme is also here;
Scout-Link-Thaum-Bulli - for bulling mobs ofc!

This class update is very enjoyable for me btw. I like some interesting interactions within chrono, like new reincarnate atri and stop atri.

For my Cleric I went for PD, Druid and Oracle.

Overall I’m really liking this build. Good DoT damage, good sturdiness and awesome support overall. And all of them synergize fairly well together thanks to the debuffs of each class that let you trigger Incineration and so on.
Plus it got a nice amount of support base heal + Healing factor + Chortasmata bring nice healing to the team. And Oracle bring you the OP skill Death Sentence, divine might and prophecy…bringing some extra juicy damage to the team.

Overall I would have gone Exo instead of Oracle if I wanted to go for more personal damage instead of support/damage

2 Likes

Chap, Inq, Zealot.:face_with_monocle:

For now, I have :

• Priest/Oracle/Exo, not sure if my gear are the problems, but this one really lack damage, so I would probably replace Priest or Oracle by something more offensive (I still want some support)
  • Druid/PD/Inq, bad try, Inq really lack damage in this build Int-oriented, so I will try to replace it with Sadhu for more Int instead, but Druid and PD are good

I want to go Cleric > Exor > (maybe) Druid > Zealot,
but idk if Zealot still scales with physical damage, or if it scales with physical and magic? Does anyone of you guys know ? :heeey:

I was looking for a 3rd class for my Druid/PD and Zealot add with STR and no INT, like Inq, so :confused:
Either your Exo or your Zealot will be a bit weak (Druid has both magical and physical damage), but I suppose you can compensate that if you have good enough gears

Just ignore the Str/Int stat factors, the dmg you get from those is far to insignificant to make build options on for now. (It’s +5% is on its base level + level up amount so on average you get +20 matk/patk for each 10.) Might be a bug though.
Dex is at least useful for AA builds or if you want to speed up slow skills like paladins stuff.
Spr is good for healing, specific bufffs and minions so depends on build.
and con is always good ofc.

Can you really ignore STR/INT when you’re not max level/don’t have good weapon ?
I thought it was only insignificant if you can compensate with gear, which you can’t really while leveling :confused: (Real question as I have no max level character and that would probably change things for me)

A good weapon is 10k-15k worth of matk/patk, though getting there will take time ofc.
the Str/Int from class factors won’t even net you 1k at max, though gets a bit closer.

Regardless you should still aim for str/int and other useful stats on gear ofc.

And class skills themselves are far from important, especially when stuff like oracle can add +100% dmg vs mobs on average due to Death Sentence and Prophecy attribute.
Or just additional dmg skills in general.

Or abuse the 30 days of resets to switch to something levels asap like druid/pd, zealot or something then switch to your preferred build afterwards. (or perhaps summoner to afk level )

In this case, that means that a Cleric can mix physical and magical classes without problem (as mace have both) ? Well, that opens way more build ideas for me, thanks !
And I suppose that if the Inquisitor in my Druid/PD/Inq had no damage, it was more because I have a bad weapon and no enhance attribute than just being physical in a magic build :confused:
I think I will level up with PD, I really like to move fast :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m running PD > Monk > Druid on my main. The Druid/PD combo brings some really nice poison DoTs while the new Monk combo covers burst. Having 3 maxed Velnia Monkey cards really helps out since anything I fight is gonna be poisoned the majority of the time. I run full Lycanthropy for bosses and the like. It’s inherent Pain Barrier combined with the new Beak Mask means the only thing that can hold me back is SP (Chugging potions is a necessity now that SPR no longer boosts Max SP).

I’ve got an alt that I want to develop into an Outlaw or Assassin but I haven’t figured out a good build yet. We’ll see where that takes me.

For my main, I tested

• Sadhu Exo Druid
  • Sadhu Exo Kabba

The first one is simply a skill sallad. Too many buffs and skills to play piano with the keyboard, don’t like it.

The second one is more balanced. A little less damage than the first one, but it is certainly more simple and gives me more survivability.

Gonna try sadhu+exo with Diev, Krivis and Oracle, but loved the Kabba variant so far

I’m testing chap pd paly atm, chap for sustained dps on AA, pd for sustained dps (+30% dmg overall when i get my cards right)+ crazy utility/sustain and pally for aoe ratio (since no centaur)/tankines/more sustain/20%extra dmg on incineration and bds.

It is okish dmg since i have a shity weapon… I can facetank saalus bosses with crappy gear, so there is that… Tough it does take forever to bring them down…

will try a exo/chap/diev sometime after… O riginaly planned to go miko with this but since clap doesn’t affe ct capella there is little point. (I misscunderstood the voucher sellection box on my wizz, tought i t was to reselect his runecaster… Turns out he maintened the runecaster and i had a bonus chance… Now i have a rc voucher siting on storage… Yay)

Hi, I need an advice pls. I made a build cleric/druid/Exo, but I have a doubt for the 4th rank. I would like to Miko, but the doubt is: is good waste time for miko’s quest in this new meta or is better an other class? Thx for answers

Monk, Zealot, Chaplain.

As I have seen that SP is the big problem in ReBuild, this very high speed AA build with the chance to burst the AA damage a lot for a short time, is the most confortable build I have tried. Also Monk is my favorite class, and it’s very good and fun right now.