Tree of Savior Forum

Post your Re:Build :)

I was going to try doing Druid Krivis Kannushi but even tho I have Miko unlocked it wont let me change to it cuz I have a penis and it’ll take years to get two mirrors. :v I can only assume the game doesn’t care about Miko unlock and wants me to gender change a 2nd time to keep it~ I already was one before…

I was Druid Krivis Kabbalist before patch but Kabbalist sux now without Ein Sof SP

I don’t like the new Druid plant minion skill cuz for some reason they do no damage for me @Lv.1 and it requires corpses so not very useful in certain situations.
Melstis is self cast and feels pretty useless because of it. Still doesn’t work on Lycanthrope anymore. Not sure why they keep the Henge Stone dependency instead of just making the skills more fun or as fun as they used to be before the day of the great werewolf culling.

Cleric->monk->inquisitor->paladin

Skill wise, it’s so chaotic, with all offensive skill and what to use and such. It’s fun and deliver a lot of power and somehow, this cleric managed to get a good chunk of HP

Cleric->kabbal->druid->exorcist

Kabbal is so screwed but still, I like the healing spell and good for emergencies. Gevura is dang broken or just a bug, I hope. Exoricst strong and druid is decent. At least I get to changed to a wolf girl, which is nice

I’m currently pala/inqui and really don’t know what take for 3d one. i feel like i have too many skills already…
thought of maybe priest but eh?..

The Physical Attacker: Monk-Chaplain-Zealot

Clearly has no idea what he’s doing because he’s going for the ASPD build
Will probably die when mobbed
Is in constant quest for AoE ratio gears
Zealot is probably the only competent one

The Magic Attacker: Druid-Inquisitor-Exorcist

100% no chill, so Sadhu is out of the question
THY BE DEMON! BEGONE THOT
Likes to sniff some weed before channeling book lazor
Is not into furry, so will opt to throwing seeds and vines instead

The Tank: Priest-Pardoner-Paladin

Stacks defense and magic defense on elemental resist
Indulgentia and Restoration because why not
Is a major advocate for smashing
Will probably take less damage if half the effort of healing is used to deal damage instead

The Support: Dievdirbys-Miko-kabbalist

Likes to Clap to statues, as per usual
Part of the “Drop Everything and Dance” squad
Lowkey likes to gamble with Omikuji and Lucky-- I mean Revenged Sevenfold
Attacks with owls and arithmetic, but might not be entirely sane

P.S: Yes, at this stage they’re all memes. Input would be very appreciated.

@Resazurine: What do you think about a magic build druid/PD/oracle? I 'm testing this now. Or druid/exo/oracle is better?

PD - Chap - Exo.

I love it. It’s awesome. Not interested in even trying something else.

Still thinking about the Exo skills. It’s hard.
Book and Gregorate are safe. 25 Points. Easy choice but now it gets complicated.
Engkrateia is awesome! But needs 15 points…
At the moment I have
Engkrateia 5
Katadikazo 5
Koinonia 10
I don’t know. Katadikazo often feels bad. Koinonia feels really good if the party doesn’t have a scared chicken.
Will see how it goes…

My build is Paladin > Inquisitor > Plague Doctor, for physical/magic type damage and support. Uses 2h mace and weapon swap to 1h + shield.

Works for me so far. :dog2:

1 Like

Twist of fate of oracle is a good skill in your opinior? Is it worth it?

For Raids and Challenge mode it’s really good, you can cut off 1999999 HP max with the skill, which is really useful to quickly end boss battles like Ignas or Challenge mode boss fights.

Even in gem feud you can destroy an enemy with less than 40% max HP with a quick cast of it.

The question is always what you want to do. There aren’t that many useful alternatives on Oracle.

Basically you’re left with about 24 points to spend on Arcane Energy, Foretell, Counter Spell, Twist of Fate, Clairvoyance, Resetting and Gender swap shop after maxing all the important skills.

From my experience when playing Oracle,
Foretell is really good at level 1, but if you plan to hunt Demon Lords, you need to max it, because a lot of AoE sweep-skills take longer than 7 seconds (mostly around 10 seconds).

Counter Spell is also nice, but it’s not that good since a lot of monsters rarely or simply don’t use magic at all.
It’s better for PVP or for hunting Demon Lords like Nuaele, Helgasercle and Mirtis.

Arcane Energy below level 10 is worth nothing. I tried level 5 and level 1 and it basically does nothing since you can’t use that many skills in only 6-10 seconds to have a significant SP recovery.
Best is don’t get it or max it to have at least 1/3 SP refunds.

Clairvoyance and Resetting are just worth nothing. I feel bad for skilling them, and will probably reset them away soon for a longer duration on Foretell (together with my level 1 Arcane Energy, as I can always use Arcane Energy Scrolls for Raids if needed).

Gender Switch is now useless and shouldn’t be skilled unless you don’t have any other shop Class on your account.

Leaving you with Twist of Fate, which is as I said a preference in regards of what you do.
I’ll keep it as it’s pretty useful in soloing Challenge Mode Stage 6 and against Ignas in his final few HP.

I’m really not an expert on this lol, but I think it depends on what you want to do with that character. If you take Druid then I guess you want to DPS while providing support. If you go PD then as long as you stack debuff as usual before burning I think it should do OK damage. Healing Factor, Methadone, and Modafinil is solid as always. I really can’t vouch for the synergy of Druid-Exo-Oracle. As far as I see Druid kinda have their own thing with either shapeshifting or plantmancer, so it kinda compete with Exo for the DPS spotlight. I guess you can Sterea Trofh into Rubric but squeezing Thorn and Seedbomb into your Rubric-Katadikazo rotation can be a bit hard.

Thank you guys for your help :slight_smile:

Currently running:
Priest-Oracle-Plague Doctor

Death Sentence into Incinerate is pretty nice, but if anyone has any suggestions as to a replacement for PD. (With higher damage/more synergy lmk)

Otherwise still enjoying this build

I propose Paladin to replace PD, mainly because:

1. With only Priest and Oracle, you only have 3 debuffs to work with (Death Sentence, Monstrance, and Black Death Steam) because Cure no longer imparts a debuff and Deprotected Zone is no more. I personally think 3 debuff is only bare minimum for satisfactory combustion.
  2. Conviction now has synergy with Death Sentence.

But of course that’d change your main offensive to physical based. If you want to play burny Plague Doctor, I suggest using this Crazy Firestarter build (Diev-PD-Krivis). It has 6 debuffs in total for maximum burning and the owl helps too. It’d be rough healing a group without Mass Heal though. Disregard everything I said if you have friends to party with regularly since they can supply the necessary debuff for you.

hello can I have your skill bd plz

how you build the skill set points ?