Tree of Savior Forum

Post your Picture 2: Electric Boogaloo

Last thread was fun, but OP decided to kill it. Let’s resume the awesomeness.

A recap from last thread (which is currently deleted):

• Pretty girls and boys!
  • Melons!
  • Cats!
  • Bare chests!
  • Cosplays!
  • Lots of thread deraling!

So, fellow ToSers, post your pictures and let us get to know your pretty faces!

6 Likes

I didn’t want to pollute the first post with my picture. :grin:

It’s from my last trip. That day was cool and I made a new friend.

16 Likes

Very nice! I’m not really sure what happened on that thread myself.

Nothing like a subtle brag thread with a hint of creep.

2 Likes

Brag? Creep?
Well I can see him bragging with that awesome burd, wish I could pet it.
Burds are important.

1 Like

Yes, you got a perfect grasp on what’s going on. Kudos.

My reply had nothing to do with your picture, had everything to do with this type of thread.

I might post here on my alter-ego profile, no one would ever know who I am. :wink:

To be fair, anyone can take a picture with a bird on that place, and pet it too. :grin:

Oh, but I got that in the first place. My previous answer still holds, though.

Then do it! It’s starting to freak me out that my picture is the only one posted. :grin:

Where is that? I must bro that burd

8 Likes

Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil. If I remember correctly, you’re from Argentina, right? It’s close to Puerto Iguazú, on the Misiones province.

RIP, that’s quite far from where I am

Yeah, it’s also somewhat far from where I am. Like a 14-hour drive (about 1300km), which I pulled on one night. lol

But if you ever get the chance to see the Iguassu Falls on a trip, there’s also a Bird Park on both sides. I recommend visiting both countries’ falls and Bird Parks, though the falls are better viewed from Argentina’s side and the brazilian Bird Park provides the incredible experience of walking amongst free birds and petting a macaw. :grin:

I gotta wait until a bunch of other people posted, that way they’ll never pick me out.

well, i don’t think anybody will remember, but i was trying to grow a beard for several months since the other thread…

here is the result:

i cry everytime…

and gave up haha

https://scontent-gru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/s960x960/1097841_503341343085852_1814051429_o.jpg

4 Likes

Forgot to post my pic with all the burd discussion

I guess this is the most accurate of me as it’s how I look with less than 3 hours of sleep a day when I have hospital shifts.
Student life is suffering.

8 Likes

Wow, those bags are REAL.

Can’t rest well knowing a miss could result in a patient’s decease.

4 Likes