Tree of Savior Forum

Post your desired wiz build after revamp!

Warlock is very good now and will stay very good or be even better.

@dasdasdas
Just get alt weapon+shield/dagger when buffing or summoning.

@icyruios
3. You may want to change to Wiz1Pyro1Link2Thau2FF3 unless your build focus on Blood Sucking as this is the only interruptible in that build. Blood Curse and Enervation can easily proc by Fireball. Firewall and Flame ground should count as debuff (I think?) for Kundela Slash.

You can but personally I’m doing Full SPR and gear swap using the cwSet addon.

** I’m not using the highest SPR gears

Gorkas damage if I summon him without gear swap at 445 SPR: (no Lethargy)

Gorkas damage if I swap to summon him at 705 SPR then go back to my magic attack gears: (no Lethargy)

Here’s a meteor for comparison

Gorkas is doing as much as a 860% skill. With Lethargy, 2 attacks = 1 Meteor.

A Marnox (which I can’t afford right now) would do much better :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wow your matk is so high. How many refinement levels is that primus staff of yours?

Will they give reset vaucher when the new r8 class be released? I don’t know how it went in ktos

@icyruios

Wiz1Cryo3Kino3+??

This is what I’m going for, and i’m taking Ench2 for the last 2 rank. Ench now have attribute that convert PP and GP to Lightning damage. That or RC for rune of ice.

Since Frost Pillar wont gather mobs now. What will be the best CC for wiz build?

until omyonji come out will be psycholinko the one who can gather enemies

how about try wiz 3 thauma 3 crhono 3 - full support build (spr /con build)

also im feeling tempted to try putting thauma on my Necromancer to test that attribute bonus damage to summons in swells arms (+20% total damage)

WIZZ 3 - LINKER 3 - FF 3 … a True Boss Subjugator. (u can go wizz 2 too, but linker 3 and ff3 is a must because Enervation and Spirit shock’s second atribute)

I was thinking on it for a while but since i have a good gear i’d maybe do wiz pyro 2 thauma 3 chrono 3 for some damage :haha: It’s either this or i’m definitely giving up chrono

I think I will go w3lin3ff3 as well. Thanks other wiz will go w2lin2tham3rc

It is a pitty onmyoji wasn’t released

Only +10%. The attribute increase summon damage by 1% per level and there’s only 10 levels. The swell right arm attribute increases summon defense instead, and by 5% per level.

if your summon will do near 100 000 damage 10% its not so “only” imo :slight_smile:

yes the summons do significant damage so 10% is still big deal. also for a summon class u go full SPR so u dont take damage class … before rework we all have crio 3 , but now im feeling like thauma 3 is better , u can buff the party and ur own minions. of course i will have to give up summoner an go only with necromancer, but is not so big deal to me .
the build will be wiz 3, tauma 3, necro 3 - taking the letargy ( debuff work well with skeleton soldiers), magic shield on wiz and swells body and all the buff of tauma. on necro take all the summons and the dirty pole to more debuffs ( corruption)

also the idea of geting cronomancer 2 and then necro 3 is feeling nice too. since the skeleton can be quicken and hasted - in that case it will be a little harder get the build together - it will depends if the summon damage attribute of the swell arms can be get at circle 2 thauma…

1 Like

Indeed. Though I was just pointing out that it was 10% rather than 20%. XD

How to reach 100k damage per summon though? It’s not as simple as a trans10 weapon, I take it? What do I need for that? A +16 primus weapon? And how much SPR at a minimum? The pic above had 705…

its easy to just buy stuff from market summon a demon and repleace gear :stuck_out_tongue: u will get better summon damage :smiley:

@Gexian I’m playing hybrid summoner and still love this build :slight_smile: imo its not a muss to go only summoner or only DPSer

I’ve considered gear switching myself, but until I saw those pics I never knew it was that effective. God I was so ignorant. Still ,Primus staves are so expensive to get in the first place. :sad:

So if tampon’s matk goes up from 3425 to 7450 with that staff, that’s like a 4000 damage difference @_@ A +11 T7 Skull Smasher only gives like about 3388 matk. To have a 4000-damage difference, you’ve got to have something like a +21 primus T10. Yowch. Just thinking about refining that scares me.

What’s a more… economical way of getting to something like even 80% of whatever tampon’s got? I don’t mind settling for 80k if I can’t get to 100k.

And hurray for hybrid summoners! :smiley: I’m one myself. XD

huh? i bought cheap primus staff from ah ;x but meyby your server are not so cheap like mine QQ

gear switching is good for summoners and buffers :slight_smile: liek spr thauma etc :stuck_out_tongue:

This is my weapon. I have sh!t luck at enhancing so I just make up for it in trans

Economical option for a staff

purple 350 staff? :smiley: its cheaper to re identify the item too… :slight_smile: just prepare 5 level 7 blue gems for it… and the best one is you push it to +16 mid dmg… :slight_smile: