Tree of Savior Forum

Post your desired wiz build after revamp!

I will try everything for my Sage 2 Dream DPS <3 If anyone has some ideia please tell me !!

I don’t think so

I’m doing Wiz3 > Ele3 > Sorc1 > Sage2

1 Like

I’m doing Pyro2 > Elem2 > Sorc2 > Ench2. Full SPR with 150 int/dex from gear.

• Pyro & Elem for multihit aoe
  • Sorc for Riding
  • Ench for buffs & lightning hands

Pyro and elem for multiple hit AoE? Are you thinking about meteor + flame ground? Just a reminder meteor is being moved to elem3.

@Humberty I always find sage to synergize really well with linker. I used to have a pyro-link2-chrono3-sage2. Joint penalty and dimension compression or ultimate dimension works really well together. (Joint penalty, hangman’s knot, sleep, dimension compression)

I guess you can go with pyro/cryo-link2-thaum3-sage2 instead. This playstyle is more like burst DPS instead of sustained DPS though. Oh, and it is a decent farming build as well (swell body).

No. Meteor + Flame Ground only produces fake multihit effect. I’m after true multihit aoe.

Is Warlock still relevant? C3 was mostly dissapointing, i’d go for whatever + Onmyoji C2 <3

Warlock damage was buffed like most (or all?) Wizard classes. Its still great.

Would it be better to add 150 dex/int, then go with spr gears?

Grey mentioned the classic w3ele3war3 still one of the best DPS (if not the most DPS).

Of course, each build have its own benefits

I agree. I have in mind this build but I still feel sage have huge CD. Already saw that video using Chrono to make it easier

Oh yea no kidding. The cooldown of sage’s damage skills are god awful… I guess when I play sage2, I use it as a support class (chrono, linker, missile hole) that’s why I didn’t pay too much attention to sage damage skills.

Man… I really wanna try onmyoji. The class looks too fun, I love huge AoE skills. I assume they will come out approximately in mid-June. IMC usually releases said content 3 months after they announce it (like the musketeer balance, and now the wiz-shinobi update)

Yeah but, compared to Shadow or Onmyioji, they lack in power
Also turtle shield from Onm seems to help avoid Wiz 2-3

After the revamp, is it possible to go wiz3 ele 3 sorc1 sm2 with like half int and half spr?

Not sure if warlock lack in power compared , at least from their perspective. They also mentions onmyoji as great for aoe but good the damage.

I’m not sure if I would giveaway quickcast for my onmyoji

I saw people switching gears . There is even a video in ktos thread doing DG 300 . The summon got damages higher than 300k

Do you played one or just looking at the skill description? Demon scratch does 3-4 times from the 2k% modifier with huge area of effect. And I swear it feels like it hit 10 times with aiming :grinning: . Plus they’ll get buffed in this patch with Drain.

i can’t decide myself, i will have to test linker3 to decide.
i have 4 mages.

1 - elememe no changes.
2 - alch3 pyro 3 sorc2 OR wiz 2 alch 3 linker 3 sorc 1
3 - wizpyro link 2 thauma 3 enchanter 2 OR (shadow2)
4 - wiz pyro 2 thauma 3 chrono 3 OR wiz 3 linker 3 RC shadow 2

my problem actually is that i have transcended weap with int on enchanter and 2 other staffs (one with int, one with spr), i’m pending on using the spr on the alch, but my problem is the int one is on the 4 and he is gonna be a spr basically, that’s weird.

i accept any suggestions :prince:

1. Wiz3Ele3WL3. Has always been my favourite and I can’t wait to test out the improved Ele and WL skills

2. Wiz1Cryo3Kino3+??
    Kinda want to stick with the standard cryo kino because I will play other classes for my other builds. Does anyone have any suggestions on what my last 2 ranks should be?

3. Wiz2Link2Thau2FF3. Still the standard blood sucking build

4. Wiz1Pyro2Thau1Sorc2Nec3. Since cryo loses the cc capability I was thinking of getting pyro2 for fire pillar and thauma since it buffs summons now.

5. Wiz1Pyro3Thauma3Sag2. Will change sage2 to onm2 when the new rank comes, and probably go full spr since thauma3 and to overcome high sp usage from onm in future.

Used to have elememe with Warlock 2 before the 9th rank update, moved to FF for farming purposes but kinda miss the huge aoe i had
Also, now that drain is getting buffed and making u deal around 150% your actual dmg, it may be good