Tree of Savior Forum

Post your desired wiz build after revamp!

Hi guys i was looking for information about rune of ice from runecaster since its description says increase ice magic property 50% but dont says what skills. I heard only works with hail (elementalist) but none of cryomancer skills. If anyone has test it already after revamp thx

It works for any skill that says [Ice] in the skill desc. All cryo skills, hail, freezing sphere, and Onmyoji’s water skill are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

There’s a difference between normal Marnox cards and Legendary Marnox though, isn’t it? The normal Marnox card will be leveled the same way as usual.

Guys,

Which build for CryoKino would you guys recommend?

1. Wiz1>Cryo3>Kino3>Enc2. Enc 2 for lightning attribute to PP and GP to sync with freezing skills from Cryo. Downside is I don’t think I will be utilizing lightning hands that much since I would be spamming Cryo Kino skills most of the time.

2. Wiz1>Cryo3>Kino3>Sage2. Ultimate dimension and micro dimension for extra damage. Does it sync well with heavy gravity? Like to make flying mobs grounded so my sage skills (not sure which dimension) will hit.

3. Wiz>Cryo3>Kino3>RC>???. For rune of ice although the boost isn’t that significant. Maybe Wiz2 as the last filler so that I have surespell to cast my RC skills? Utility from rune of protection and rune of giants.

Appreciate all the comments i can get.

Oh? The old one still exists? No matter, I’m content with the legendary version. I do wonder how strong it is though…

yeah,last time i check the highest new boss only had up to 100-120 spr, and most bosses even demon lord’s have far less than that, take for example the new bosses:
demon lord zaura:

HP SP STR CON INT SPR DEX DEF MDEF ATK MATK SFR
2 064 149 793 2 984 155 60 155 60 73 16321 16321 5 809 ~ 8 714 5 809 ~ 8 714 450%

have only 60 spr, so you would need 180, most of them have more or less this value as well 60-80, only some very specify bosses have 100 and those are rare, so by going 300 you are far safe already, you can even but less than that if you want.

yeah; kino2 combs well with shadow 2 because it removes the problem of flying enemy but overall i would still recommend ff1 if you want to choice shadow2, simple because ff1 would already give 50% damage for shadow with curse, this would also revert the penalty of attacking flying enemies (that is also 50%) but you would only use one rank, and gain heal, so if you are going to take shadow 2, add it ff1, if not,sage also do a very good job without any problems as well.
if we look simple in the overall aspect; with that build +ff1, you will have 30% extra m atk; -25 mdef reduction 50% dark damage; and ability to heal yourself, this alone will make the character really stronger! and even more, if you put con-spr- and so on, you will also be able to be tanker; and this would still give you one slot free because ff1 is only one rank and kino2 is 2, but if you really want kino, i recommend to wait for that omyiouji, there is some nice synergy with PP range +fox with it, something like wiz3 kino3 omyiouji, seems to really be the nice spot for a kino dps wizard build!

there is not really a need for all this planning anymore, at least not in the future, since imc will allows us to share trans equips, you can always re create a character in the future if is not to your liking; of course this would come with the downside of losing attribute money,but imc also have put news about a new attribute point given system so if you are playing everyday with that new system, getting attribute for at least 50% in all skills is not hard, without even needing to put money on it, only time!

@siryal2110
sorc 1 would give more overall low level dps (since at higher level boss, the summon are dying really fast(ps;i’m not saying that sorc dps is bad by calling low level, but that since at higher level content like cm 5+wb the summon is dying too fast and thus would not work well in some cases, and thus i called it low level dps in the sense that work in low level content like salus-dg’s and so on, unless you have someone tanking for you all the time ^^)
also if you choice to go sorc you will need to be full spr and thus would not have a lot of left over points for con and so on, in the end is hard to know how will have higher dps in normal daily routine, but in the end demon lord battle, ff1shadow2 would be better without doubt,because you will have left over points for con, more defense-, would have to worry about your summon dying and thus lost of dps, and can always give that healing when dying as well.
i’m really torn and i cannot say that going sorc1 would be bad but not going ff1 with shadow2 right now is without doubt a bad choice ,since the build simple allows it to be without needing to really sacrifice anything, rank7 for shadow2 is a filler rank and ff1 as filler is the perfect fit for it. .

@maganimousflame
yes, the new legendary cards if you put in the slot, have up to 10x more status than a normal card, i do not remember what marnox gives in my head right now but taking zaura-nuele for example, a normal cad level 10 give s10% defense or m defense, where the new legendary card gives 100% defense of m defense, simple put it doubles the defense you choice with those two cards.

In my opinion cryo3-kino3-enchanter2 makes most sense because of lightning gravity pole and PP, but I have not tested it yet. I think nery_ma replied me that this build is not recommended a few posts above, you can read the explanation.

Is omnyoji1 any good without wiz2? It looks like all its skills have long casting… Trying to decide between ele2 (storm dust) or ele1-omnyoji1

Sorry, I didn’t notice the spiritual shock attribute that is related to SPR. On thing I noticed is that the earlier skill factor when it was released on ktos was much higher than they nerfed

I was thinking this build (w2linker3thau3rc) with 80 SPR (or sth around that) and the remaining on int
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#211777aaah.2537425a6175.223f48557a65.1f3e516a75.15344155 @greyhiem what do you think?

I just not sure the points like magic shield , if as I increase the skill level it applies to other people or not.

Also, the propose of the build is to be very helpful during ET, WB and the belcoper boss

I’m currently playing around with these builds:

Wiz1>Pyro3>Psycho3>Sage2, Int
Pyros flameground and psychos gravity are on the same cooldown, gravity also makes flying mobs take damage from flame ground, really nice.Magnetic force is nice for dragging mobs together for FirePillar and Micro Dimension

Wiz3>Ele3>RC1>Sage2/soon Omno2, Int
Full aoe damage dealer. RC is really nice since the last update, especially Rune of Destruction + Sleeps Dream Eater combo.

Wiz2>Link1>Ele3>FF3, Int
I really like this build both for grinding and instance running. Instead of Quickcast i took Linker 1 for some quick kills with Kundela.

Wiz1 Cryo1 Link3 Sorc2 Shadow2, Spr
This i’m still unsure about. So far this character is only Rank 7 and hasn’t reached Shadowmancer yet. I think Shadowmancer really needs linker to shine and i hope that the missing INT isn’t that noticeable when i get better weapons for this character…
Also still undecided whether to get Cryo1 or Pyro1, Cryo1 just seemed really nice for mass freezing…
Anyone got any advice or experiences to share on this one?

I’m also looking for some fun Warlock3 builds that aren’t neccessarily Wiz3Ele3-meta (i got already Wiz3Ele3RC1Sage2, i’m trying to not make every build have the same Wiz3Ele3-base).

Didn’t know it could combo

Also thought that build but I will make it when Onmyoji be released

anything without element combos with sleep (sage, rune caster, sorc summons, necro summons, etc…) (also kino)!

1 Like

use hydra it will help a lot

Are you sure? I did a comparison in the stat menu and I have seen no difference in stats.

Why wouldn’t you go full SPR when you got Swell Brain? Also Lifeline with a full INT dps in team for max buffs.

Also, from what I hear, you NEED 10 points in Spiritual Chain. The attribute says “attribute level”, but it actually scales with skill level. This is a really bad mistranslation by IMC since it can mess up the skills for any support linker build.

about surespell,
it worth to take lv5 for all member?
or just grap lv1 save point for other skill ?

Depends on your build and how many skill points you have left, I would say.
For Elememe it isn’t needed to put more than 1 point in it since your focus is dps, but you could do it. For the Linker3Thauma3RC build it isn’t exactly needed either since Spiritual Chain can share the buff.

2 Likes

Hmm fair arguement. If I’m going linker3>enchanter, I could just go with high dex or con and depends on party member for buff stats. Now I’ll feel less guilty for not optimizing my stat.

I will ask grey about that in ktos. Maybe they fixed it (the translation or the skill)

I thought that if I invested in int it would be better as int give also matk and there are bonus points (like for 10 int invested you got more 5, I just don’t recall). But I must say I don’t know many things and almost didn’t have time to test wiz builds. If anyone could test it (specially the overall DPS of the build with the two stats and others things) I would be very happy.

Also, thank you for replying and helping :

It’s more that Swell Brain only scales with SPR and in party with Lifeline you can use your party members INT value. But for solo play, INT would be better I guess.

If the Spiritual Chain attribute worked like it says now in iToS it would only give a 3% boost, which is different from kToS.