Tree of Savior Forum

Post if you got a beta key!

Aww yeah. I cannot wait. My hype is growing with every minute. I’ve got the client downloaded and installed on steam already.

1 Like

That’s ■■■■■■■ RIGHT! I’m THE SENPAI HERE! I DESERVE THIS KEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yah, i got one

im fuc****ng happy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well I also got another email a little while after,said the same thing but with the date changed to the 4th instead of the 3rd,so I guess it was a mistake? Either way I’ll be sure to be ready either day.

Got one. \o/ let’s get it on!!!

gone one tooooooooooo :smiley: so happpppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

got one!!

Thank You RNGod

Got mind today so pumped I have lived my life for this moment. Not really but its still pretty awesome I dont ever win anything.

After 2 years waiting!!! Got in :smile:

Got my key and happy for life :heart_eyes:

I pray the lag is not so high as with korean client. I cant even use WTfast properly because Nexon blocks most functions of it.

Ohayo Gozaimasu!

Barely slept last night…

but I regret nothing!
:triumph:

3 Likes

Did something like this when the phone rang

Even though I got one, I don’t like this post.

Got my key as well, yay! Nostalgia ruse soon! As well as some bug hunting :slight_smile:

Acquired my key see you in game. :slight_smile: So nice to be able to play this game since I absolutely enjoyed Ragnarok.

I got my key as well! Cant wait to see you guys in game and lets play together shall we?

Don’t buy anything. We will all get to play it eventually.

Well I did get one, however, I didn’t get any e-mail yet with the notification. The red button appeared to me with a key so I guess I’m in 0_o

i got mine… so happy… I’m in a bliss…

See you guys Aug 3rd