Tree of Savior Forum

Possible Pied Piper builds theorycraft

Since i think Pied piper and exorcist will be at ktos today or very soon, which build are you guys considering? I’m can’t decide the best sinergy since or i’ll get PP1 or no PP… the only class that i wanna have in the build are wugushi 3 (yes, wugushi 3 or someone could try to make me change my mind, but for now, it is wugushi 3).

Builds o thought:

• -Archer 2- Ranger 1 (or archer 3) - wugus3 - fletcher 2 - PP1 (DoT from magic missile are like 3 seconds and only 15 hits from skill, bot the other skills from fletcher are really nice tho)
  • -Archer 2- Ranger 1 (or archer 3) - wugushi 3 - App - PP2 (App for suportive porposes)
  • -Archer 2- Ranger 1 (or archer 3) - wugushi 3 - falconer 3 (no PP at all :cry:, but really nice damage i gess)
  • -Archer 3- Ranger 1 - wugushi 3 - PP2

OBS: i know that steady aim didn’t add nothing at poison and falcon strike, but i do not have nothing better to use and i don’t really know if archer 3 it’s a good way to go…
OBS2: i reaaly like the first and third builds, but if someone wanna say another build, fell free \o

Let’s discuss \o/

A2 Sap2 Wugu3 PiPi2 (good AoE)

A2 Sap2 Fletcher3 Pipi2 (rank 8 9 Pied Piper instead of Mergen)

If Pied Piper skills can be used mounted then
A3 Rang Appraisee SR3 Pipi

I’m interested in Archer 2 Hunter 2 Fletcher 3 PP 2 as a CC option for PVP content.

1 Like

Hunter I wanna away from me ahahah I hate that class… but for PvP Will work really nice
Oi Alyu o/

1 Like

I was thinking in wugushi 3 and piper 2. Poison and dance while mob dies slowly.

I m going Archer 1 - Ranger 3 - wugushi 3 - PP 2 because it’s my char and i want to
but Archer 3 - wugushi 3 - App - PP 2 as @Cartd suggested seems the best PP build i can think of

1 Like

Pied piper in pve is like skipping your rank 8+9, at least you get some sweet tunes.
:tired: :trumpet:

5 Likes

I really wanna see if the new fletcher/wugushi can carry PP pve wise, cause the classe gives 0 buff/dps to other ranks. And most skills look fun, but virtually useless for pve even for utility.

But a falconer c3/pied 1 would work just fine cause falconer doesn’t require anything else to succeed. You can build any class combination, don’t even add other skills to skill bar and do fine.

1 Like

Imma gonna go A>Ranger3>Rogue3>scout>Piper for PVP! Diid the calcultions, with attributes its a 25~29k% burst with CCs and rogues survivability!

I think a good choice would be Archer 2 Hunter 3 Falconer 3 Pipi 1 for full support and CC. I’m looking forward to coming of Pied Piper. I just hope that, together, coming at least 3 rank reset although not announced. This is my final build. And you? Have already chosen?
:satisfaction:

you could do Hunter 1 Wugu 2 Falconer 3 Piper 1. A pet build.