Tree of Savior Forum

Portuguese volunteer translator

How do we do ? Or Start ? Or volunteer to be a translator.
I’m not charging anything, i just want that experience.

15 Likes

You’re right. I shall wait.

1 Like

There is a Brazilian team of translators assembled and already working on the translation. More news and info on helping with the translations can be found on the Tree of Savior Brasil facebook page :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello my friend mkbu95. very good to see you here.
Yes, they say it will be easier after being in English
S2

Translating from Korean to Portuguese? WOW it’ huge! That team has any relationship with IMC or already has it?

It will be translated from Korean to English by IMC and the translation from English into Portuguese will be made by the players.

No,no guys! We are translating from English! haha
It will be tested soon, since our ‘boss’ got a place in the upcoming CBT

@ mkbu95 No,no guys! We are translating from English! haha
It will be tested soon, since our ‘boss’ got a place in the upcoming CBT

Waiting for official response from IMC.

GOGO ! Estarei no aguardo :slight_smile:

Também lek GG :3
mas enfim , eu consegui me registrar aqui , vc sabe se eles vão disponibilizar o download do jogo quando lançar a beta ou antes?

Even if the amount of work is huge, every translation is worth for that country.

I’m volunteering to help with the ENG to PT-BR translation. Let me know if the help is needed.

Goo tree of savior in Brazil , GOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Espero que saia versão em português em breve e com server localizado no Brasil, de preferencia. Ansioso pra ver como o jogo ficou \o/.

O Pessoal desse site português/Brasileiro está fazendo uma tradução junto com uma equipe voluntário

http://brasiltreeofsavior.com/ :arreganho:

Yes, there may be problems but they are being made to accelerate translations into PT-BR.
Anyway, IMO, revisions will be made as far as possible.

Will have translations in Portuguese and other languages, probably not
this beta

^ woot ? i mean woot ? seriously woot ?

Muito bom saber que haverá uma tradução para português assim vai ficar muito mais fácil para aqueles que não tem muita noção do inglês espero ansiosamente por essa tradução…Vamos upar galera