Tree of Savior Forum

Popolion pysical doll

Hey IMC please give the international players pysical items in the steam store. Maybe you earn more money for your game :wink:
@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

How much is bugged and charged with bots? Or they explains their limitations fight against RMT?

I dont think they want money, though. But i like the idea.

2 Likes

ā€¦Iā€™d buy one. Thatā€™s really cute.

The face doesnā€™t really look like the Popolion, thoughā€¦And that seam right in the middle of the face. D:

Still cute and would probably buy it anyway, haha. :X

4 Likes

Ya I was gonna say the seam right through the middle of the face is a bit awkward, but otherwise I think itā€™s nice. Perhaps redesign it a bit before they decide to sell them here? xD If ever.

Would still really like to see the art book.

7 Likes

yes i have one artbook and the offical soundtrack :wink:

1 Like

Oh, an artbook Iā€™d buy in a heartbeat! I absolutely adore the art of the game! If they ever do that I hope itā€™s a hardcover one! <3 Iā€™d pay anything, hehe.

2 Likes

Where did you got that? BGM of this game (as it was in RO) is awesome! Iā€™d buy it for sure.

ā€¦\Steam\SteamApps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\bgm
Please, your free copy of BGM album from ToS.

i have bought the artbook and the Soundtrack over nexon kTOS

1 Like

yes it is a hardcover artbook <3

1 Like

yep, I also want maggiā€™s artbook

3 Likes

Such a cute one that I really want to have it too :joy:

3 Likes

Am I the only one hearing that Popolion doll whisper: ā€œKill me nowā€¦ end my suffering.ā€?

:upside_down:

4 Likes

Best popolion face is missing on package.

Now is fixed

9 Likes

Art book ehā€¦honestly base on that imageā€¦ it looks like some kind of fhm anime magazine ā€¦hehešŸ˜™

Think I saw some of her artwork showcasing npc female buttsā€¦

Drools

1 Like

I like siaulai mission BGMā€¦

Itā€™s sad even the popolion doll was poorly ā€œdoneā€.
Itā€™s like not being able to cook because boiling water requires too much skills.